Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Boss_Mummy_Sale #20 - the renovation is pointless and shambolic.... you're a (barely) functioning alcoholic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The video of Q crying broke my heart, he reached out to her for comfort and all he got back was “do you need to be crying all the time”
Also then to correct him on the way he said trampoline? I mean come on, there’s a time and a place to correct someone’s language, mid breakdown to belittle a 3 year old is just not the one.
She needs some tips on gentle parenting , or just parenting in general.
The way she speaks to her children genuinely disgusts me.
I’m culled so can’t see the video in question, but l find it awful that she said that to him! A child his age is still trying to regulate his emotions and feelings!! As another posted said, if she was single and a low income family, Social services would be all over her!! She does not deserve those children!

Reactions: 9
I’m culled so can’t see the video in question, but l find it awful that she said that to him! A child his age is still trying to regulate his emotions and feelings!! As another posted said, if she was single and a low income family, Social services would be all over her!! She does not deserve those children!
What made the story even sadder was the reason he was crying is because he wanted to go on the trampoline. BM says yes go on then and he’s happy. She obviously had been saying no beforehand. As Q approaches it, you hear Scott shouting at the cat and Q freezes almost trying to determine if he’s the one being shouted at 😩

Is she still convinced she gets no time to herself?! Their freezer wasn’t plugged in, she was having a breakdown but STILL pissed off to clubbersize?!
IMG_2703.png
IMG_2704.png
IMG_2705.png
IMG_2706.png
IMG_2707.png

Reactions: 6
Is she wearing the same workout clothes
---
Put herself right next to chez so she can't ve cropped out

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Found the boss builders!!
“Keith…Keith….alright Keith…Great Job Mate”

🥴🥴🥴🥴

Keep telling yourselves that your team of builders are brilliant. We can see from the slow progress, issues, falls and damage that they are not.
That attic room really doesn’t look very wide at all 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The meltdown is ongoing - her BMW has been put on an urgent recall so she has a courtesy car 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_2743.png
IMG_2744.png
IMG_2745.png
IMG_2746.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You honestly could not write it 🤣🤣 karmas a witch. I don’t think there is enough good to undo her bad energy.

Reactions: 6
Causual? Causual? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ There never needed to be an issue with the ceiling and babes that’s not a ceiling that’s dodgey plaster board

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How low is that ceiling???
It’s been plasterboarded so has lowered it. I don’t get why they made all the holes to just cover it like that as they’ll need to re-make holes for lights 😂 I’m not a builder but have done up a 1920s house…I’m not sure they know what they’re actually doing 😬

Reactions: 2
Lilandlife got the keys to their house a month after these clowns started this Reno and they’ve almost completed the whole of the first floor already!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scott’s shouting at Quinn as it’s bedtime, she’s filming herself playing with raw chicken like she’s on a cookery programme, cooking for the 2nd time tonight.
Make this make sense🤯🤯🤯🤯
How about you all eat the same thing together and eat earlier, bed time would be a lot calmer and you could give those kids the attention they deserve.
Does that poor dog ever even have a walk🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.