Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legit starting to think she's a parody account at this stage... you know... when you call your page "boss mummy"... but... you're the furthest thing from a boss mummy.

Irony at its finest.

Reactions: 17
What happened to Scotts broken finger when she slammed it in the door last week after the bedrooms flooded?🤨 More lies for the attention.
Tune in tomorrow for more drama when the container arrives and the wagon driver drops it on her car 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What happened to Scotts broken finger when she slammed it in the door last week after the bedrooms flooded?🤨 More lies for the attention.
Tune in tomorrow for more drama when the container arrives and the wagon driver drops it on her car 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😏😏😏
Oh yeah they look fine... his sausage fingers give me the ick

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The nerve of her asking for a bathroom discount code when she spends so much money on alcohol!

Reactions: 10
The nerve of her asking for a bathroom discount code when she spends so much money on alcohol!
Thing is she said they’ve already ordered the bathroom stuff, so why would she need a discount code?! More lies
Also the ranting about Howdens not holding the kitchen. Why should they? It’s not their fault your builders are cowboys

Reactions: 18
Is she seriously wearing the same clothes she wore to clubbersize last night to boot camp this morning 🤢 did she sleep in them?!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why is she living in this chaos?! Her parent live 45 minutes away. She doesn’t really work and Scott works all over the place. Why doesn’t she go and stay with them and bring sienna to school for a week or so. But then again I wouldn’t want to leave those cowboys in my house.

Howdens keep most items in stock, they clearly left it too late (the day of delivery) to ask them to hold it.

Reactions: 11
Urgh, shouting at the kids and the cat when that’s the last thing they need. THEY’VE done this to them, they’ve brought all the stress upon them. Of course both children and animals are going to react. I feel so bad for them 😥

Reactions: 11
I don’t see much difference between her grid post! She looks awful in the croatia one anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think she ever watches her own posts back and realises the damage she’s doing?
Never. She has zero self awareness. She is the centre of her world and in her mind, anyone around her should just be grateful that she allows them there.
She’s the nastiest piece of work I’ve seen on insta.
She goes on about being bullied when she was younger and I just refuse to believe that because surely anyone that was bullied wouldn’t be able to bully their own kids and inflict that damage on to their own.

Reactions: 13
To those who post screen shots and videos, you are all truly amazing ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On the video of Q crying she says do you always need to be crying... look at his bleeping example. She cries over any little thing! You can also hear scott shout and she says he's shouting at the cat as he's pooed on the floor.
The cat is stressed beyond belief you bleeping ******!!! Its house is upside down, she doesn't deserve those animals or those children!
The video of Q crying broke my heart, he reached out to her for comfort and all he got back was “do you need to be crying all the time”
Also then to correct him on the way he said trampoline? I mean come on, there’s a time and a place to correct someone’s language, mid breakdown to belittle a 3 year old is just not the one.
She needs some tips on gentle parenting , or just parenting in general.
The way she speaks to her children genuinely disgusts me.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s got to work out how to drive a bmw oh the poor poor woman my heart bleeds for her. She needs a reality check self entitled woman

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.