Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! She’s spent money on the rainbow babies and done something child appropriate 😱😱😱
IMG_2864.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Shame it didn’t serve wine then it would have been perfect for Boss Mum!! And whose lying bets on her doing their social media soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Call me suspicious but I’ve just looked at the child friendly place that she’s taken them to on Facebook, and their social media is written exactly like Booze Mummy writes. Lots of ……!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Would the real boss mummy please stand up?! Wtf is going on?!
Plaster on the ceiling 🤣🤣🤣 (just waiting for the next drama tbh)
IMG_2996.png
IMG_2997.png
IMG_2998.png
IMG_2999.png
IMG_3001.jpeg
IMG_3002.png
IMG_3003.png
IMG_3004.png

Reactions: 3
How trim is Chez looking on her latest picture on her account, booze mummy will hate that

Reactions: 12
How trim is Chez looking on her latest picture on her account, booze mummy will hate that
Chez needs her own thread! She does look better but Christ having a food replacement bar and a monster energy drink as often as she good can’t be any good for your insides

Visa versa 🤣🤣

She was definitely dishing out blowjobs on the office trying to be seductive and sultry and it was all fun and games until in the cold, barely sober light of day they both realise they absolutely despise each other.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It just shows how little she does with her kids. She’s made a reel of taking them somewhere fun, like she’s never done anything like that with them before. It’s like she’s never thought of doing something like that with the kids. In her head the pub is a fun day out for them and her😕

Reactions: 10
It’s because of her teeth, she doesn’t want to smile showing them
You can’t knock Chez’s willpower for living off shakes and leaves, but Id be prioritising a trip to get my teeth done if I was her. Has he got bad teeth too, as they just look kinda miserable with the smiles they wear.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.