Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just caught up on stories, particularly those making dinner ones…I think the reason they eat separately and she does nicer things for them is at his request. Can hear him shouting and she says he’s shouting at Q, you hear a door slam and it goes quiet 😓 then he’s downstairs shouting at the cat who’s meowing for their dinner. His comments to her were disgusting. “Try harder, miss master chef”. And making comments that she’d picked up the wrong vinegar so it was her problem. The looks she gives him are very telling. She seems so done with him. She says because he cooks the chicken on the bbq he’ll claim he made dinner. When she hands him plate (having previously said how much extra food she was giving him over herself) and he barely seems grateful. She’d made a yogurt mint dip (twice as the first went wrong, not to mention she used a spoon with harissa on in the newly opened Greek yogurt which was for breakfast the next day 🤮 and she was poking some vinegar mix of onions with a long knife, their hygiene is non existent). But WOW. I wouldn’t even record myself for a friend let alone putting it on Instagram!

Stories for the culled x screaming at the ceiling story 🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_2793.png
IMG_2794.png
IMG_2795.png
IMG_2796.png
IMG_2797.png
IMG_2798.png
IMG_2799.png
IMG_2800.png
IMG_2801.png
IMG_2802.png
IMG_2803.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So just caught up on stories, particularly those making dinner ones…I think the reason they eat separately and she does nicer things for them is at his request. Can hear him shouting and she says he’s shouting at Q, you hear a door slam and it goes quiet 😓 then he’s downstairs shouting at the cat who’s meowing for their dinner. His comments to her were disgusting. “Try harder, miss master chef”. And making comments that she’d picked up the wrong vinegar so it was her problem. The looks she gives him are very telling. She seems so done with him. She says because he cooks the chicken on the bbq he’ll claim he made dinner. When she hands him plate (having previously said how much extra food she was giving him over herself) and he barely seems grateful. She’d made a yogurt mint dip (twice as the first went wrong, not to mention she used a spoon with harissa on in the newly opened Greek yogurt which was for breakfast the next day 🤮 and she was poking some vinegar mix of onions with a long knife, their hygiene is non existent). But WOW. I wouldn’t even record myself for a friend let alone putting it on Instagram!

View attachment 2273372View attachment 2273373View attachment 2273374View attachment 2273375View attachment 2273376View attachment 2273377View attachment 2273378View attachment 2273379View attachment 2273380View attachment 2273382View attachment 2273383
I think they are done with each other but neither will say because it proves everyone right. He speaks to her like tit because she puts him on a pedestal for doing the most basic of things and tbh I’d take the piss out of her too for sitting filming herself making dinner. They deserve each other they just don’t deserve the kids

Reactions: 11
She shared a video a while ago where she is dishing up tea & Scott, sounding disgusted, actually says oh we’re not eating with them - meaning the beloved rainbow babies. BM replied no we’ll reheat ours later. Delightful.

• Sad

View attachment 2273372View attachment 2273373View attachment 2273374View attachment 2273375View attachment 2273376View attachment 2273377View attachment 2273378View attachment 2273379View attachment 2273380View attachment 2273382View attachment 2273383
You see l think he is done with her… l think she will hang onto him for dear life…
I haven’t seen the videos but it sounds like he speaks to her like tit and not something l would be posting online if l were her!

Reactions: 11
You see l think he is done with her… l think she will hang onto him for dear life…
I haven’t seen the videos but it sounds like he speaks to her like tit and not something l would be posting online if l were her!
I agree. I don’t think she would ever let him go, almost to prove she could keep him. I think she knows he speaks to her like tit but never says anything, despite her face seeming annoyed at him. It all seems a facade and the more she shares, the more I think there is some unhappiness on both sides.

Reactions: 9
He’s just biding his time, once he’s got a new woman who he can be with he’ll run.

Reactions: 6
I just think they both don’t know any different as this is how their parents treat each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

I would love to see what she looks like. Bet she was a complete opposite to BM
She is totally the opposite. I remember seeing a pic on her profile but I can’t remember her name now (it was on a post on another web site similar to tattle IYKYK) the kids look like her :)
---
But they must be acting, because they are blissfully happy and never argue or fight…..🤥
She’ll say it’s ‘banter’ as they love taking the p*ss out of each other etc etc.

She thinks that kitchen is going to be ready to be installed in 4 working days? Is she having a laugh. It takes almost 2 days for plaster to fully dry...
I think bodge the builders are telling porkies
Screenshot_20230629_202419_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230629_202408_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
She is such an hole! Have a bleeping microwave meal and sod off! All this for show for them to sit on separate sofas, ignore each other and get drunk but so she’s able to pretend she’s the perfect little wifey

Reactions: 9
She’ll be lucky if the plastering even goes to plan as some of the plasterboards were uneven. The reason they are used is to do a thinner skim which dries quicker but it’s pointless when the base isn’t level 🫢

Don’t mind me just setting myself up for the next few months….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My kitchen, my bedroom, my bathroom, my wardrobes. Me me me all the sodding time!

Reactions: 15
I would love to see what she looks like. Bet she was a complete opposite to BM
Very different, very plain Jane, probably a lovely lady 🙂
---
She thinks that kitchen is going to be ready to be installed in 4 working days? Is she having a laugh. It takes almost 2 days for plaster to fully dry...
I think bodge the builders are telling porkies View attachment 2273770View attachment 2273771
Mine mine mine, no wonder he gets pissed off!!!

The thing I find crazy about people like her… shares so much to complete strangers. In ten mins I found all of the family on Facebook. It’s mind blowing to me that you would do that to your kids.

Also came across this corker…,,
---
She’s so classy- and brace for dry bits ladies…. Ode scotty the taste sensation- phoar!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.