Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drama drama drama. It’s never ending and I am here for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

These threads are GIVING. We all knew this would happen. She’s only furious about the freezer as it’s the tit she gives her precious rainbow babies. She didn’t give a tit about money at the weekend so why now? Oh that’s because she likes to spend as little as possible on her own children. I’d say she should order a takeaway but no doubt she’s pissed already and won’t realise over 2 hours later, way past bedtime that the food hasn’t even arrived!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do people really claim on their house insurance for lost freezer food?!

I understand if you're on a low income and it's a lot for you to replace but when you don't bat an eyelid at spending endless money on a meal out is it really needed?!

Reactions: 12
They seem to have made this all a lot more complicated than it needed to be.

Why do the attic at the same time as the kitchen?
Why not batch cook food in advance or make life easy and give the kids beans on toast or pasta and sauce for their meals?
Why aren’t besties delivering endless home cooked food to them?
Why go to Croatia and leave your inlaws in this mess??
So many questions, but for now…I’ll sit back and watch 🤯🍿😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do people really claim on their house insurance for lost freezer food?!

I understand if you're on a low income and it's a lot for you to replace but when you don't bat an eyelid at spending endless money on a meal out is it really needed?!
It would normally be a claim for the whole fridge freezer and the contents if you can't afford to go replace it yourself. Having done a stint in insurance you'd be shocked at what else people try and claim for

Reactions: 8
That bedroom is so small, they won’t get a double bed in there. So they want the the bed to face the tv on the wall. They will have no space to walk round, if they do there’s only going to be a small gap. They will knock the tv of the wall, well you know with them being giants 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it not normal practice to run down your freezer contents before work like this?

Reactions: 14
This is the person who packed an entire kitchen up in a panic the night before hers got ripped out. She actually seems short of brain cells to be sensible and think ahead but can order Gousto ahead and plan a weekend in Croatia 🤔🤨 they could easily just have hob stuff like pasta or do bbq or picnic food

With this dragging on and stuff being pushed back date wise, even if she had minimal food in, they’re fucked because it’s all taking longer. Couldn’t happen to nicer people 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t understand how this is the wardrobe room?! HOW are wardrobes fitting in here?
IMG_2699.png
IMG_2700.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On the video of Q crying she says do you always need to be crying... look at his bleeping example. She cries over any little thing! You can also hear scott shout and she says he's shouting at the cat as he's pooed on the floor.
The cat is stressed beyond belief you bleeping ******!!! Its house is upside down, she doesn't deserve those animals or those children!

Reactions: 24
I’m not a huge animal lover (bitten by a dog when I was young so it’s more I’m petrified than I don’t like them)
But the way Scott shouted at the cat because it had pissed sent shivers down my spine.
He sounded like a right nasty piece of work. I could image they kick that cat or worse when they catch it doing it’s business.
The fact Quinn heard and kept saying daddy, made me think the kids are probably used to hearing/seeing that pig lose his rag

• Sad
Reactions: 20
On the video of Q crying she says do you always need to be crying... look at his bleeping example. She cries over any little thing! You can also hear scott shout and she says he's shouting at the cat as he's pooed on the floor.
The cat is stressed beyond belief you bleeping ******!!! Its house is upside down, she doesn't deserve those animals or those children!
What a cold hearted witch. They’re little children, living in a building site, the poor kid doesn’t even have his own bed because of the mess they’ve brought in. They are horrible people.
Her and Scott are so mentally and emotionally abusive to their children. I find it mind blowing that she can say they as a couple don’t argue or fall out with each other, but they are willing to speak to little kids like they’re pieces of tit, slam doors on them, make them stand in corners facing the wall while filming that for insta. They both should have been sterilised years ago. They are a disgrace to parenting and I hope they get everything they deserve. Those poor children; and the sad thing is they’ll grow up thinking that what they are receiving is love. Psychologically if you shout and hurt a child but say I love you, they grow up thinking that that’s love. They may repeat the pattern like she is doing and she thinks it’s totally normal. I just pray S and Q grow up to be nothing like them. All she thinks about is herself and what is affecting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So it’s ok for her to cry into the camera to let off steam, or drown her sorrows in alcohol, but if her not yet 3 year old who still needs comfort from a dummy cries to express his emotions he’s wrong?
They have no time for those kids & she only had them to compete with his ex wife. She is not one bit maternal, and he comes across as right cocky, arrogant piece of tit. But because she’s “posh totty” she can film this vile behaviour & post on social media. I’ll say it again for the millionth time. If this was a single mum or a low income family on a council estate, it would be viewed as neglect. She’s an absolute hole & I hope she never has a days peace in her life for the vile way she speaks to those kids. I’ve never met parents whose children are so far down their list of priorities!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you think she ever watches her own posts back and realises the damage she’s doing?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Do you think she ever watches her own posts back and realises the damage she’s doing?
No I honestly don’t, she thinks she’s doing an amazing job. The post she shared pages back about needing time for herself tells us that her head is firmly up her own arse. She’s insufferable.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.