Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now her freezers broke and she’s lost all her food.. karma is really getting her isn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Genuinely though, where the hell did she find those cowboy builders. Don’t do a Reno? How about don’t do a Reno on the cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This just gets better and better 🤣 These builders (8 of them🙄) were sent from heaven with their main purpose being to provide entertainment for us lot 😎

Maurice….over to you pal 😈
1687882928490.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I shouldn’t but I can’t stop laughing 😂
Karma karma karma….. what a tit show
Come Maurice piss up the flat pack kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The amount of money she spent on taxi’s to and from the airport could of paid for all that freezer food

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s probably about £30 worth of stuff, probably what she paid for 2 drinks on Croatia.

Drama drama drama.

Reactions: 12
It looks like a two drawer freezer hardly be worth the excess to cover a pack of mince some bagels etc
Never seen such a completed mess of a Reno as this and I’ve done plenty!
---
And is it me or does it not look that much bigger having knocked through?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is SNH doing a "stock take" of all the ruined freezer food? Is BM gonna ring the extension cable manufacturer and demand some compensation for some frozen chips and old mince? 😂😂 Would not put it past her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When our milk spilt out of the bottom of the jug and pissed all over the floor, why didn’t I grab my phone, put my hand over my face and film my other half clearing it up? Why did I actually have the audacity to help him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m assuming they are going to claim on their home insurance for their frozen food. Are times that hard that you need to claim for some food from Aldi?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.