Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see there’s no public thank you to her inlaws for looking after her kids and pets. She’ll happily go public and story when she’s come to the rescue like a hero to her besties tho.

Drama drama drama…and normal service has resumed.

Shocker🤣

So let’s make play a guessing game. Will this weekend be…
1) Spent catching up with besties
2) All about the kids and giving them all the attention they deserve
3) Treating the inlaws for them living in her building site for 3 days???

Reactions: 8
Yes that caption just confirms that their marriage was at breaking point and this ridiculous ‘48 hour’ holiday was an attempt to try and save it from G. She’s trying to convince herself, him and everyone else that they are SOOOOO happy and make it clear to his other woman that he’s MINE!
I think she cried because she knows no matter what she’s spouting on IG about them falling more in love, it was actually the complete opposite. The holiday wasn’t the marriage saving trip she wanted.l, it simply made her realise that he as 100% already checked out of the marriage and she’s now got to decide whether to continue in a one sided marriage (accepting that he’s off with his side piece) or end it (with all the complexities that comes with that). THAT’S what the tears were for
Your so right here 👍

Reactions: 3
I proper LOL when read her comment about "there's something wrong with the ceiling" no tit bosstwat the builders have hacked it to pieces 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had the full downstairs of my house ripped out last year and not once did my ceiling ever look like a patchwork quilt… what the utter duck are they doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So let’s make play a guessing game. Will this weekend be…
1) Spent catching up with besties
2) All about the kids and giving them all the attention they deserve
3) Treating the inlaws for them living in her building site for 3 days???
Option 1 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
Life is one big drinking session and still no money for a swimming lesson!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Our large loft conversion is fully finished, except for the inspector coming. 3.5weeks it took. How many weeks onto it is BM now?! And it looks like they aren’t even half way yet! Ella will start college sleeping on the sofa at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Our large loft conversion is fully finished, except for the inspector coming. 3.5weeks it took. How many weeks onto it is BM now?! And it looks like they aren’t even half way yet! Ella will start college sleeping on the sofa at this rate!
Very slow moving considering she has a team of 8 builders 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the issue with the ceiling the fact it has great bleeping holes in it!!!! I am genuinely gobsmacked at how much the builders have messed this up. I mean in all seriousness what is going on with the holes? I would absolutely not have let them start on the kitchen when there were so many issues upstairs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Meant to post this the other day; you didn’t gatecrash it. Chances are it finished on the Friday and SNH paid to keep the room for an extra couple of nights which is quite normal as I’ve worked in hotels for years. He was lying with you on a lounger with a drink when you arrived and there were no other people around that yous knew (and you would’ve been calling them besties by now after meeting them for five mins) so pretty certain that the conf had finished you twunt 🤬

B2EEEA22-B6D3-4CEB-A16A-9AA34E91A924.jpeg

---
She’ll be raging that Chez had her hair done and an engagement photo shoot and she wasn’t there to fan her or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Old Boozy’s reaction whenever Chez mentions her wedding
1687845458838.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope Chez isn’t doing a carbon copy of Bossmummy’s cringe wedding! She’s already done a photo shoot, let’s hope she doesn’t repeat the dance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Chez isn’t doing a carbon copy of Bossmummy’s cringe wedding! She’s already done a photo shoot, let’s hope she doesn’t repeat the dance 🤣
Let’s hope she does! 🤣 💃🏽 🫣

I hope she doesn’t do that tragic pose BM
did where she was being held up by the ushers!
Georgie, we know you read here… as tomorrow is #weddingwednesday please share the post I mean!

• Haha
I wonder what dramatic delights she’ll be sharing today. I bet those poor kids are still having to apologise for not being ‘Good babies’ when she got home yesterday, especially as she’d bought them a bag of airport Haribo 🙄

• Haha
I definitely think that mental breakdown she was having a few months ago was because she’d caught him cheating. The extra manic behaviour since up to this gatecrashing the work conference speaks volumes. I’ve never seen anyone who looks less in love or intetested than Scott!
He checked out a few years ago!

I wish I’d put money on the kitchen not being ready in time for the Gousto she ordered for next weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.