Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to continually announce that she “bloody loves him” you married him, we know!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You have to wonder if the amount she posts and “gushes” over him is a bit of insecurity in her side about him repeating history. It’s very “he’s mine”. If he’s going to stray, he’ll do it no matter what she says or does but it does seem odd. I don’t post about my husband, I just love him privately.

Reactions: 22
You have to wonder if the amount she posts and “gushes” over him is a bit of insecurity in her side about him repeating history. It’s very “he’s mine”. If he’s going to stray, he’ll do it no matter what she says or does but it does seem odd. I don’t post about my husband, I just love him privately.
Defo agree with you - people who go on about how happy they are are usually the most unhappiest!! Trying to prove to the world how amazing life is! X

Reactions: 9
Absolutely! When a mistress becomes the wife she makes the position available for someone else

Reactions: 13
I wish she showed the same energy to her kids (especially S) as she shows for Shithead Scott.

Reactions: 13
Imagine that- a child accidentally breaking an iPad. 🙄🙄🙄
She has this expectation that her kids should be perfect adults already, there is zero room for error or any typical behaviour of a child that age. How can she hold them to such high expectations when she and her husband are both two cunts

Reactions: 18
I feel so sorry for Sienna, I bet she got an absolute bollocking. You just know BM would shout and shout and never let her forget it. Making her stand in the corner and telling her how much she's upset her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Maybe less time drinking and more time actually looking after the kids instead of expecting an ipad to do it and things like that wouldn't happen.

Reactions: 15
Oh wow, she wants everyone to remember she drives a Mercedes.
She doesn't mention it very often....🙄🤡
Screenshot_20230617_185810_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.