Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah this is a joke. Where did she find these builders? It shouldn’t be this difficult and all these issues didn’t need to be issues if they’d got decent builders. It reminds me of lifethroughemseyes. Constant issue after issue, I think they viewed the house with their eyes shut
But you know it couldn’t happen to a nicer person 😂😂🍿

Reactions: 8
Pet hate when kids don’t have hats on, why has Q got his shoulders out and no hat on during a heat wave

Reactions: 13
I just can’t get over how old she looks, can’t believe she’s in her 30’s 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I am absolutely speechless at how shite her builders and architect have been during this process… what a shiteshow this has turned into and a waste of the poor grandads money!

Reactions: 11
Pet hate when kids don’t have hats on, why has Q got his shoulders out and no hat on during a heat wave
Let’s just be thankful he’s not sat there with a glass of “bubbles” and a cigar !
Wouldn’t put that past her crappy parenting !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His arms and shoulders look burnt ☹ she’ll be complaining that he’s being naughty/stroppy/upset etc later when actually, he’ll probably be in pain, the poor kid

Reactions: 7
Why does she bother with all the slim fast tit ? She can’t stick to it, she has no self control & always eats what she’s not supposed to & ends up drinking alcohol- please can someone ask her if she’s going to do 121 diet with chez 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t reckon she’s doing it anymore. There have been no ‘slimfast thoughts’ and she posted a picture of a food lunch I think it was

Reactions: 11
We are two weeks into our loft dormer conversion. We have out stairs fitted, all steels fit, no builders have come through the ceiling - I honestly can’t believe the slow progress and amount of issues they’ve had

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We are two weeks into our loft dormer conversion. We have out stairs fitted, all steels fit, no builders have come through the ceiling - I honestly can’t believe the slow progress and amount of issues they’ve had
Think it's pretty obvious they are total cowboys. Imagine getting that far into a build that is costing tens of thousands and not even knowing that they can definitely have a proper staircase! Absolute madness.

Reactions: 10
Her scaffolding went up in MARCH😳😳😳This attic work started at the same time as our neighbours and they are already sleeping in theirs.

Did she order these builders off Temu🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe she wrote it into their contracts:

‘one drama per day please for my IG’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she's that much of a muppet and they are that bad cowboys she doesn't even have a contract. Keith the cowboy could walk at any point, with her money, and there's tit all she will be able to do about it 😆
Wouldn't that be the icing on a very tit reno cake 😇🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought she had an 8 builder team? Id expect it to be done in 2 weeks with that many 🤣🤣 ok maybe a little longer… but I’m thinking the 8 builders is bullshit as we expected and have already said. And we’ve only ever seen her make 4 cups of tea/coffee (I think it was) at most?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His arms and shoulders look burnt ☹ she’ll be complaining that he’s being naughty/stroppy/upset etc later when actually, he’ll probably be in pain, the poor kid
She’s never cared about their skin or the risk of sun. The photos of their summer holidays year in and out always show the children absolutely crisped like a lobster. It’s such a shame for the kids because they rely on their parents to advocate for them and keep them safe and their parents don’t give a tit about them. It’s just as long as they’re quiet, whilst they drink their can of fizzy drink, creating cancer cells and damage to their skin in the sun. She’s a terrible person but as a mother she is dangerous.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.