Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh whoops I didn’t pull my granny dress down and now my thigh is on show 🤢 she does this every single time without fail 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Flexing that her mum looks fab at 66, but sorry she looks so old fashioned. I’m nearly 60 and no way would dress like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If her Mum is looking good for 66, her & BM will probably pass for sisters.

Poor S with the broken iPad. She’ll be upset enough about breaking it on top of BM making it about angry& upset she has made Mummy & how that money could have been better spent on 6 bottles of fizz! Unless she’s hit it with a hammer to break it intentionally (which I highly doubt, poor kid is probably on pins constantly around those two) then it’s an accident which happens & should be expected with kids & screens ! Did it have a kid proof cover on it, or was it too “spenny” !

Reactions: 11
The way BM has written about the iPad is so disgusting. She may as well say clue:it wasn’t the favourite child.

Poor S. These things happen. I doubt she intentionally broke it.

Reactions: 8
I doubt she intentionally broke it but if she did that is a clear warning sign to her parents that she crying out for connection from them. Regardless of how it happened shes 7...respond to her don't react at her. Hard listening to G when shes parenting those children. So cold

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’ll be posting something gushing about SNH being the best dad ever today! 🤢

Reactions: 4
it's the

'mum'
'no i'm not talking to you'

for me. disgusting way to treat your kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s such an awful person. Those poor kids. Growing up in fear of triggering your parent is terrifying

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh whoops I didn’t pull my granny dress down and now my thigh is on show 🤢 she does this every single time without fail 🙄😴
Was just going to say this.
She pulls her dress up to flash her legs, where is the need?
---
it's the

'mum'
'no i'm not talking to you'

for me. disgusting way to treat your kids.
Is that S she's talking to. I really hope she's not still having a go at her about the ipad?!

She leaves them unsupervised to go take stupid pictures in an unfinished loft conversion is it any wonder accidents happen?
She's a joke. Do better boss mum, just do better

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
‘No I’m not talking to you’

WTF way is that to treat your child?!!!

My mum gave me the silent treatment growing up and I can tell you now that is a very damaging way to be treated as a child.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.