Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s awfully quiet today… either she’s pissed or there’s another drama unfolded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d honestly love for the scaffolding to move or for her to fall out the loft. The builders will be fuming that she’s been up there messing. She’s an absolute bleeping fool.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep going up there? Is it to show off to people/make them jealous cos I'm betting most people couldn't give too shits about her bedroom. Also you couldn't pay me to have a bedroom in a loft(not without aircon anyway! 😂) so if she thinks it's warm up there now wait until we get the temps we had last year! 🥵🤣

Reactions: 9
Look at the state of that poor dog 😭 if you don’t intend to look after pets then don’t bloody get them! Annoys me so damn much you selfish witch!!
I remember when Gus went missing and someone found him and posted about how poor his condition was on Facebook and they thought he might be a stray

I know bulldogs have skin conditions but you can get cream from the vets. It’s probably too expensive for her to want to buy it for him 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her claw hand with the endless jangles is pointing at where the stairs will be. I don’t understand their incessant obsession with going up there every single day, and today with the children! Both her and SNH not even keeping an eye on them 😞
IMG_2013.png
IMG_2014.png
IMG_2015.png
IMG_2016.png
IMG_2017.png
IMG_2018.png

Reactions: 4
Her claw hand with the endless jangles is pointing at where the stairs will be. I don’t understand their incessant obsession with going up there every single day, and today with the children! Both her and SNH not even keeping an eye on them 😞
View attachment 2244986View attachment 2244987View attachment 2244989View attachment 2244990View attachment 2244991View attachment 2244992
S basically hanging out the opening where the window will be 😰 and why is BM so out of breath? Makes me cringe how they are going up everyday and inspecting everything. Bet they are straight up there as soon as the cowboys drive away.

Reactions: 7
It makes me LOL that she must think, oh I best update my fans on the progress of the Reno. The only people interested are us because we can’t quite believe how shite the builders are !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2244986View attachment 2244987View attachment 2244989View attachment 2244990View attachment 2244991View attachment 2244992
S basically hanging out the opening where the window will be 😰 and why is BM so out of breath? Makes me cringe how they are going up everyday and inspecting everything as if they have a clue. Bet they are straight up there as soon as the cowboys drive away.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.