Boss_Mummy_Sale #19 Drinking wine out a popcorn tube with a husband that looks like a pube!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck OFFFFF. She chose to have a new kitchen and yet is still moaning she has no kitchen! She’s a tit mum, a drama Queen and a selfish old hag. I hope the new kitchen is a bag of tit!

Reactions: 17
She seriously needs to read to the bleeping room. Stop moaning about your pointless renovation. No one NO ONE forced you to do this. Ella could have gone into the spare room. Absolutely no need for all this other than to create drama which the old narc loves

Reactions: 12
It’s Non-Scott’s Father’s Day and she can’t stop the moaning even for 1 day. Isn’t she going to Croatia soon. Stop your whining and like someone said earlier, she chose to do this attic. She could have waited to do the kitchen after which to me would have made much more sense. Builder Keith is a Tattler for agreeing to that 😈

Reactions: 8
Yet in the midst of all these cleaning and leaking she can manage to video it all

you are soaking wet cos you are standing outside in the rain just to be dramatic. Stick the buckets where they need to go and just wait for the cowboy to come around and ‘fix’ the issue. Why you standing around in the loft.
honestly YOU didn’t need to make a extra room, E would be fine in the spare room,YOU wanted the loft room so you can have your dressing table back. I have seen bigger jobs on a house Reno from friends and has been less mess and issues than her stupid roof and kitchen.

Reactions: 19
Thanks for bringing my attention to her car crash of a day!

Now there’s water in what looks like Quinn’s room. Rather than getting a towel and sorting it out, she’s splashing around with no shoes on. GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND SORT IT OUT.

• Haha
Que a video of her with a glass of wine in her hand, rinsing it round her mouth and then the other hand scrunching up her face

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She drives me crazy. The last thing I would think to do is post on Instagram.
I would probably video or picture it if I thought I would need for insurance or whatever.
I certainly wouldn't be crying on Instagram about how much I'd had enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No one and I mean NO ONE else on my insta videos themself crying 🥴🥴
That meltdown was absolutely superb😂 Wouldnt it be awful if it rained a LOT whilst they were away 😈😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have never done a Reno but why is it raining into her house - is that not a bit dodgy that it’s been left like that??

Reactions: 7
Whilst both of them are bleeping about on the roof. Nobody’s looking after the kids. This is how accidents happen, tablets get broken 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.