Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a odd photo to take - I would be mortified if I had a wedding picture with my brother like that

Reactions: 9
She used to have a photo of her and her brother at her wedding, on her bedside cabinet🥴. It’s gone since the ‘Pregnancy announcement’ fall out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
1pm alcohol intake. Hope not all the adults are getting tit faced at lunchtime with 2 small children when there's a pool they could fall in
Screenshot_20230409_141023_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
You can tell what type of family they are just by looking at them can’t you ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every single one of them holding a drink in their hand whilst in the garden doing an egg hunt (bar Chez) can’t even put their stupid drinks down to play with the kids. The fact everything is booze is just so bad taste and how S and Q will be when older. Hopefully Ela and Logan is more like their mum rather than dad

• Sick
Reactions: 20
So she missed her “besties” 40th birthday party (and cried all over the gram/dedicated a post to her) so she could do an egg hunt at her parents and get pissed up all day…
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I didn't realise that wearing your coller turned up was still a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn't realise that wearing your coller turned up was still a thing.
My biggest Ick!!

But I am stunned they was even drinking during Easter egg hunt. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. This woman doesn't deserve her children. She isn't a boss mummy.. she isn't a mummy as that is now how they behave

Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for giant baby. He’s going to be ill tomorrow and he doesn’t even know it 🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.