Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I haven't checked in for a while and didn't know I got the thread title 🫢 thanks guys! Now to catch up...

Reactions: 7
Firstly, wasn’t Best friend Em mentioned here recently as not being shown for a while?! Can someone say Bingo?!

Secondly, I know we are talking about Bad Mummy here but surely they wouldn’t take kids and drink that many cocktails?! If that was a single mum in a Wetherspoon’s the SS would be called!
I mentioned it a week or so ago! Funny enough she’s now on her stories

Reactions: 7
I recon her and Quinn always get ill due to the various diseases hiding in those manky bracelets 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just because I’m THAT petty witch. That £27 could have been spent on another month of swimming lessons ……

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just can’t….No matter how many times you wash it still someone else’s sweaty gym vag has been in them legging’s multiple times 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
If you have to stand that high on your tip toes to make clothing look even passable it’s not worth it
---
“Just a liiiiittle higher and I’ll look like a size 12 again!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My grandson (who is 4 months older than Q) has been admitted to hospital overnight from A&E due to struggling to breathe and oxygen levels of 90%. At no point have we (me and his mum) took photos or recorded stories for the “gram”.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So she hasn't gone to her besties 40th party because she's at her mum and dad's? Who's house she could go to any weekend. How strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if she’s just recorded going upstairs and pretending to cry when she saw that stool. She squeezed those tears out. Her case was already in the room so she’s already seen it. She obviously gone back done and told Q to go upstairs so she could film it all 😩
I can’t cope! I just don’t know if I can follow her for much longer. This is the reason I unfollow her few years ago because she’s so bleeping annoying 😣😣 it’s my own fault I’m a nosy cow and started following her again on my other account 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.