Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like SNH’s parents are as boozy as the rest of them. The kids are in for a really fun Easter weekend 😵

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wonder which number these besties were that they were swinging with last night? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Considering she looks like she lives the high life she doesn’t half moan 99% of the time 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s so woe is me all the time, of course you can wash! Sienna can entertain herself and give Quinn the iPad sit him on the bathroom floor and jump in the shower like any normal person that manages it. She wanted a nice long relaxing bath

Reactions: 8
Wonder which number these besties were that they were swinging with last night? 🤔
It's Emma her so called main bestie previously although not seem her for ages.
Anyone else think it seems like Emma is talking to kids on next table? Surly they didn't sit kids separate In a restaurant!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It's Emma her so called main bestie previously although not seem her for ages.
Anyone else think it seems like Emma is talking to kids on next table? Surly they didn't sit kids separate In a restaurant!!!!
Firstly, wasn’t Best friend Em mentioned here recently as not being shown for a while?! Can someone say Bingo?!

Secondly, I know we are talking about Bad Mummy here but surely they wouldn’t take kids and drink that many cocktails?! If that was a single mum in a Wetherspoon’s the SS would be called!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Firstly, wasn’t Best friend Em mentioned here recently as not being shown for a while?! Can someone say Bingo?!

Secondly, I know we are talking about Bad Mummy here but surely they wouldn’t take kids and drink that many cocktails?! If that was a single mum in a Wetherspoon’s the SS would be called!
I looked again and think Em just has one in a pram to the side potentially. Either way awful parents all drinking together. So reason she can't see her best friend as she was just going for a meal with another best friend haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Please tell me it’s not just me but I count 16 glasses on that table including those on the tree?!
4A494621-5711-4691-9560-6250EC5086D7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.