Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this has something to do either her “Gramps” I’ll scream. I posted on the other thread the other day that’s we’d not heard about him for a while, she has the same bullshit dramas on a rotation!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she had no idea that her Mum had put it there. Sooooo you film Q every time you walk up stairs🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️…then cry into the camera.
No…didn’t think so. Attention seeking twit!!!
Also…what’s with the eyebrows 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god. That’s blatant set up. Like influencers who film a day in a life and they have the camera set up when they ‘wake’. Like above has said, her case is in the room so she would have seen it, and why would you film Q going up the stairs if you are gonna change his crappy nappy?! Was she gonna film that? ‘My 2 year old shits are massive like his dads… cos he’s sooooo big’
Those tears are so fake!! Urgh.
Also Hannah’s step dad and Gran has passed away in the last 6 weeks don’t see her driving down and being there for her and taking hospital pictures like she did with Chez. God she riles me

Reactions: 13
Her brows!!! Waaaaahhhh! The harsh outlines and she’s only drawn half of them on. Didn’t she just have someone do them?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she had no idea that her Mum had put it there. Sooooo you film Q every time you walk up stairs🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️…then cry into the camera.
No…didn’t think so. Attention seeking twit!!!
Also…what’s with the eyebrows 😳
Definitely for attention and omg the eyebrows still have that line off them like previous pics didn't realise was end result... awful
---
Oh my god. That’s blatant set up. Like influencers who film a day in a life and they have the camera set up when they ‘wake’. Like above has said, her case is in the room so she would have seen it, and why would you film Q going up the stairs if you are gonna change his crappy nappy?! Was she gonna film that? ‘My 2 year old shits are massive like his dads… cos he’s sooooo big’
Those tears are so fake!! Urgh.
Also Hannah’s step dad and Gran has passed away in the last 6 weeks don’t see her driving down and being there for her and taking hospital pictures like she did with Chez. God she riles me
Yea I doubt her mum even left it there if you've done something so sweet you'd want to see the person's reaction to it.
I mentioned about hammah step dad.. georgie doesn't care unless she's got story with them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also why does SHE always get the stuff from ‘gramps’ ‘lolly’ etc. maybe her brother would love some of that stuff too. Bet she stomps her feet and is a drama Queen over it!

Is it normal for a woman in her late 30s to cry as much as she does? She’s bonkers.
It’s the alcohol.

I love seeing the real unfiltered pictures. She looks so swollen and puffy, with jowls for days. And I reckon she had to go and have a sit down aftall that breathing in whilst showing us her gym leggings. The brand name is fitting for her too, dirty cow! 🤮

I think her BEST friend in Chester suggested seeing her the weekend before her party, to hide her from all her normal friends and family and avoid old Boozy taking centre stage at the party.
Having Dinner at her Mums isn’t that exciting that she couldn’t cancel….unless she wasn’t invited to the party in the first place 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wouldn’t be centre stage if she went to the party. She wouldn’t get a look in - when she organised the Christmas baby shower for this bestie and tried to take full credit for it but said bestie has her real friends organising aswell. I remember watching the clip when they surprised her and BM was hanging on hoping to be the first person her mate hugged but she went to her other mates first before going to BM!
Nah if it ain’t the BM show she’s not interested

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She wouldn’t be centre stage if she went to the party. She wouldn’t get a look in - when she organised the Christmas baby shower for this bestie and tried to take full credit for it but said bestie has her real friends organising aswell. I remember watching the clip when they surprised her and BM was hanging on hoping to be the first person her mate hugged but she went to her other mates first before going to BM!
Nah if it ain’t the BM show she’s not interested
Well that clip sounds an absolute treat 😍
I have never seen anyone so self obsessed and full of her own importance 🙄

Reactions: 4
“Oh look it’s a picture of Georgie and her husband on their wedding day….. wait….. that’s not her husband is it…..”

if I was Scott and the only picture from my wedding was the weird incest-y photo I’d be LIVID

A5CA7209-75E5-49F4-A311-F574721DB0EC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.