Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Jenbean1992 for her first thread title!!!

Prev thread here:

As you were!
---
Roundup:

Well she’s been as insufferable as ever; had COVID and we were inundated with IG updates as to how marvellous Scotty was by leaving pain outside of her door and putting a ponytail in S’s hair for school. She failed to mention 🙄 on numerous times how she was missing her besties 40th birthday because of CoVid but the proceeded to say she had a sickness bug but went to the cinema the very next day… she forgets what lies she posts…

She cracked a tooth on eating an Easter egg however we were never shown said tooth and she’s never mentioned it again so we call BS on that as we know old Cheesey knashers loves a drama with the dentist

The house is being renovated and she’s selling her kitchen on FB however soon to be a new addition on Vinted no doubt as a poster said

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel so sad. My thread suggestion was the most liked 😂 😭 😭
Ah sorry I searched for the thread title and it came up as Jens title… I can ask Mods to change it if you let me know what it was or repost it with the full title ie Boss_mummy_sale #18 and we can vote again it for the next one 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah sorry I searched for the thread title and it came up as Jens title… I can ask Mods to change it if you let me know what it was or repost it with the full title ie Boss_mummy_sale #18 and we can vote again it for the next one 🙂
Ah it’s ok lovely I was only messing. I’ll just cry about it later into my wine 🍷😜❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget how Scott bought her a cream egg, she doesn’t like cream eggs. But when she was isolating she bought herself a cream egg and also shared deals on cream eggs 🤔

Hasn’t got time to wash but has time to go and get her nails and brows done by herself!?

I CALL BULLSHIT

06A42D2B-FA65-46E1-BCD8-6C50017921D7.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Quinn naps for 3 hours a day, poor siennas used to being ignored.. surely she could bath then!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m a single parent so how does she think people like me ever get time to wash 🤣🤣🤣 I would be absolutely stinking if I had that attitude. Needs must and smelling isn’t something I wish to do. There’s ways round it.

I’m really not a fan of this harassed mother don’t get one min to myself and can’t wash bullshit. It take’s literally minutes to have a quick shower

Reactions: 16
I would be mortified if l smelt so bad my husband asked if l had washed… !! Those kids are sat in front of the iPad enough times that she could take 10 mins to have a shower - the kids could be in her bedroom while she is showering so they aren’t even that far away. Or shower in the evenings when they have gone to bed! She speaks complete bullshit and if l was a new mum l’d be thinking ‘wtf is this about’! She uses those kids as an excuse for her laziness but is dressing it up as ‘oh l’ve been so busy doing things for the kids’ complete bullshit!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.