Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then she can’t gloat how SHE had Chez over to celebrate Easter the first one without her mum and she made sure oaks had the best Easter and no Easter will beat this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That wandering round the garden with drinks in hand is actually shocking. This was presumably pre the Aperol Spritz post. Thought I’d seen it all with her but no…

Reactions: 8
Wow I’ve never seen a group of adults doing an egg hunt for kids with alcohol in their hands the whole time…. It’s been said a lot here, but if they lived on a council estate then social services would be involved!

And sorry but how bleeping weird to have a photo like that with your brother on your wedding day 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just so utterly sad to see the adults going round the garden with the children finding eggs with alcohol - it is their entire life. They can’t do anything without it.

And yes Q will be sick judging by this
54E29BC7-E15D-4787-AEF3-419F5552D6D8.jpeg
3C25280F-60DC-48D0-9DD8-AD213A691D3B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
It’s so interesting that the brother is absent from all of this

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s so interesting that the brother is absent from all of this
Her brothers wife seems to have much more class to want her young child being surrounded by these drunks over Easter. I wonder if her brother now sees that family life isn’t all based around booze and dancing in the living room with your dirty friggin shoes on 😳🤯😭

Reactions: 19
Does mummy and daddy not have their pool anymore? Thought was weird no drunken pool moments and looks like could have been where this patch is?
Weird chez there but not their own son, surly weird to mot see him at Easter. Definitely a rift.
Think it's in a different part of the garden. Was just looking through her posts and there was one from July 2021 when S is in the parents pool and she mentions her swimming lessons being delayed because of covid. Not sure what lessons she was having but what she is doing in the pool is certainly not what either of mine were taught at their lessons so who was teaching her I wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does mummy and daddy not have their pool anymore? Thought was weird no drunken pool moments and looks like could have been where this patch is?
Weird chez there but not their own son, surly weird to mot see him at Easter. Definitely a rift.
I think the pool is where you come out from the patio doors and not on any greenery If that makes sense? 😂 crazy how we can describe a strangers home just from what she posts!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just because I’m THAT petty witch. That £27 could have been spent on another month of swimming lessons ……
I paid less than that for the exact same leggings from SB, brand new in the sale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe your child is trying to tell you soemthing. I don't think a nap at 6pm classes as a day time nap. He's more likely exhausted after the weekend and wants to relax. Poor boy 😥
Screenshot_20230410_181623_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Maybe your child is trying to tell you soemthing. I don't think a nap at 6pm classes as a day time nap. He's more likely exhausted after the weekend and wants to relax. Poor boy 😥
View attachment 2090870
It’s when she’s put on the post ‘knowing too well you’re getting taken out for dinner’! He’s a kid. He knows when he’s tired! Obvs far too late to expect them to go out for food. She’s soo selfish!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
My daughter is the same age as Q and she doesn’t normally have a nap anymore. She is ready for bed at 6- half 6. I would never get her out of the house for a meal at this time. She’d be going to bed instead 🙄
Selfish witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor little lad! Why would you take a two year old out for dinner after a full on weekend of probably late nights and disrupted sleep. Also, I bet she’ll dump him at the non-existent childminder’s tomorrow and leave her to cope with his guaranteed grumpiness and whining due to lack of sleep.

Reactions: 13
Just put him to bed and order in. If my kid had a “nap” at 6pm he’d be taken to bed.

Reactions: 20
That poor little lad being dragged out for dinner. Fair enough trying to drop naps but if you were going out it would be common sense to let him have a nap? I’ll admit my toddlers aren’t perfectly behaved in restaurants at the best of times never mind after a busy Easter weekend full of chocolate and no nap!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.