Boss_mummy_sale #17 Kid is sick? Get it on the 'gram! Boss mummy? Absolute sham!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids were so ready for an early night tonight after a full on busy weekend. Kid friendly, but busy. They were in bed just after 6, because I have work tomorrow and they have childcare, and I don’t want them tired and upset. Routine is key for us, but she prefers to boss it and do what she likes with no rules. No way would I have tried to take them out for dinner at 6pm. I’d have gone at 4pm if I wanted the kids involved

Reactions: 16
Place your bets now for the video of him still asleep at 10am and the ambulance/hospital sympathy selfie at 1800

Reactions: 20
It’s almost as if 3 years olds aren’t meant to go out for dinner past 7pm !! Going out for dinner is for adults, take kids out at tea time you selfish cow!! I honestly dislike her, she doesn’t give one single shite about those kids.

Reactions: 18
Why not go for dinner at 5 if you’re going! Or let him have that day time nap if you’re going out later!

Reactions: 12
She thinks blow drys, fancy prawns and dinners out are treats for kids when really, all they want is to snuggle up, make a mess without being told off and to stuff their faces with a Maccys. She’s got such a warped sense of entitlement - how DARE a toddler fall asleep when he’s being dragged to an adult pub (no doubt) but hey, his sister got a blow dry a few days ago so they should be grateful!

Don’t forget, her words were ‘ Like with my parents, my kids fit around my life and not the other way around’ 🍷🥂🍷🥂🍷
☹🙄☹🙄☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Poor lil lamb
Stay in you selfish pair, put the kids to bed and get a take away in your pj’s

Reactions: 15
Why not take them out to lunch or early dinner like normal parents? Much easier and if you play it right it's a small snack a bath and bedtime!!!!

Reactions: 15
Are we thinking a country pub with iPads or Turtle Bay with every cocktail going?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate going out during the evening and having small children there - if kids are involved it’s a lunchtime or very early dinner. That boy should be in bed.

Reactions: 13
Poor lil lamb
Stay in you selfish pair, put the kids to bed and get a take away in your pj’s
Not sure if l’m the odd mum out here, but what you have described is my idea of a great night now l have a toddler!! As others have said, after a full on weekend of Easter/family activities my son was bathed and in bed at a decent time tonight ready for the week ahead!

I wouldn’t enjoy a meal out knowing my 2 year old was so tired l’d woken him up to drag him out!! Get a sitter and go out on your own if you are that desperate to eat out! She is the most selfish parent l know!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s so bleeping stupid, dropping a nap and the. Taking them out for dinner at 7pm!?? A 3 year old should be in bed you stupid twit.
I have never seen anyone be so openly selfish and then post on Instagram that it’s his fault and he snuck down for a sleep because he knew they were going out. He’s not even 3 yet fucks sake.
PUT THEM TO BED AT A DECENT TIME.

Reactions: 13
And so it begins….

*story is just her being a twit stood there, the background noisy - banging, the kids playing etc*

82F6C22E-507D-45CD-8D0E-FF024595A71E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.