Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also blonde hair before hols?! Any decent hair dresser will tell you it’s just Get into a mess with the sun and pool / chlorine / salt water.

Reactions: 8
You never in a million years think she was under 40. That’s sun, smoking and daily boozing for you 🥴

Reactions: 9
Also blonde hair before hols?! Any decent hair dresser will tell you it’s just Get into a mess with the sun and pool / chlorine / salt water.

please go green please go green please go green please go green please go green please go green

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Q…. And they will not take them out… yet. You have to have tonsillitis 10 times in 12 months, not 7 times altogether. My son missed out by one 🙄 because they don’t like to take them out.

Reactions: 1
I thought this, it has to be within a specific time doesn’t it. My little one suffered terribly but it was never the set amount within the specific time frame

Poor Quinn but I don’t think 4 times in 20 months isn’t that bad … but maybe that’s just from my experience 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So basically when he was asleep at the table in a restaurant he was actually poorly….I’m sorry but I would be mortified! What kind of mother is she?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She won't let it affect her weekend plans! He'll still be dragged from pillar to post!

Also how different her face looks without the filters. Her real nose is actually massive. She looks like her dad.
Screenshot_20220818-122042_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
So basically when he was asleep at the table in a restaurant he was actually poorly….I’m sorry but I would be mortified! What kind of mother is she?!?
This happens EVERY time. She posts a picture of the poor boy asleep on a table somewhere that they’ve dragged him out then the next day she posts how they’ve been to out of hours / A&E and he’s ill. He’s probably catching more things because he’s so run down and exhausted from being dragged around to adult social events.

Reactions: 25
This happens EVERY time. She posts a picture of the poor boy asleep on a table somewhere that they’ve dragged him out then the next day she posts how they’ve been to out of hours / A&E and he’s ill. He’s probably catching more things because he’s so run down and exhausted from being dragged around to adult social events.
100%%%% I can always tell if my little one is coming down with something so I’ll cancel plans or just slow things down. She’s had two kids ffs she should know the drill

Reactions: 9
Oh it makes me so sad that Q was asleep like that at the table, me and partner are invited to a wedding evening reception on Saturday, (only a cousins) but I have no one to have my toddler (19 months) so I’m not going, (partner still is) as it’s not fair on him to be taken out of the house at his usual bed time and kept awake so we can have fun! Parenting is about sacrifice

Oh it makes me so sad that Q was asleep like that at the table, me and partner are invited to a wedding evening reception on Saturday, (only a cousins) but I have no one to have my toddler (19 months) so I’m not going, (partner still is) as it’s not fair on him to be taken out of the house at his usual bed time and kept awake so we can have fun! Parenting is about sacrifice
Not for G. Her life was not going to change even for her precious rainbow babies. They fit in around what she wants and that's that.

Reactions: 4
Everything has to be about her. My kid is sick….poor ME, my friend has a drama….I Helped…Covid happened….Just effected ME, went to visit our besties, I had to be in a car for hours🙄🙄🙄 .Jesus change the record you narcissistic prick

Reactions: 23
Everything has to be about her. My kid is sick….poor ME, my friend has a drama….I Helped…Covid happened….Just effected ME, went to visit our besties, I had to be in a car for hours🙄🙄🙄 .Jesus change the record you narcissistic prick

This!!! 👏👏👏 I think this is why she annoys me so much. Everything has to come back to her no matter how far removed. "Look at ME crying at the baby shower I organised MYSELF for MY best friend" (like this yesterday) or when other people announce their pregnancy "Finally the secret is out, been so hard for ME to keep this quiet". Give it a rest woman. She must be so draining to be around.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally agree with you - me and my husband work in a similar way. There are events we go to early with our LB and then one of us comes away with him once he’s had enough and go home. We take it in turns so neither of us miss out… but as you say, parenting is about sacrifice!! Life changes and they are only little for a short period of time! We know one day we will have more freedom but this is how life is ight now. Q probs gets so ill because he’s dragged here, there and everywhere!! He is probs worn out! X

Has she taken him to a&e again? Don’t all emergency care visits for children get flagged up to your gp? And you get called in if they think it’s weirdly frequent?

Reactions: 4
I know someone has probably said it before but she is an absolute ‘elevenerife’ 😵💫 it’s always bigger, better, more dramatic, more exclusive for her compared to everyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.