Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s terrified Scott will leave her for a younger model, that’s why she wants her boobs doing. That won’t stop him, if he wants to stray, he will. Tits or no tits 🤷‍♀️
A younger model in his dreams perhaps 😂 He's about as appealing as mouldy bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A hell of a few weeks...
Her wine was warm, she spent a fortune taking her precious rainbows to the zoo and they didn't bow down and show how grateful they were and people stopped using her glossy box code she had to pay it 🤨
Don't forget going 3 days with no fridge. My gosh, show a little respect and empathy to BMs struggles. It's real.

Unpopular opinion and please don't block me. But I actually find Scott hot 🙈🙈🙈

don't judge me, I have a type for bearded men with dark hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Don't forget going 3 days with no fridge. My gosh, show a little respect and empathy to BMs struggles. It's real.

I feel like we are either being trolled here or Georgie has made herself a profile 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nah, spelling and grammar is too be good to be BM! Instead just clearly a lost old soul who needs our support and guidance to get through his/her severe lapse in judgement 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow no wonder the child is asleep on the table it's half 10 .... n u wanted to go out n drink ...... selfish witch

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Close your door on the way out…oh and get medical help urgently, you’re clearly deranged 🤣🤢🤣
You don’t mean that do you 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think we need to stage an emergency intervention for @missmissy123 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh look BM’s alcohol fogged brain has failed again. She literally saw bloody Alisa the other weekend when she was photographing her niece 🙄🙄🙄
That poor boy. I don’t find it funny. I’d be absolutely mortified if my child fell asleep at a table because we were out so late. He’s clearly exhausted.
4A651F22-805F-4509-AB8A-DF7B2C68EAA0.png
C67954FD-8A2A-4853-B499-4E218C2EC8A6.jpeg
BE1984FF-A0F0-483D-B9D4-07393419AC1D.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ah no, those poor kids, they should be nice and comfy at home, not being dragged out with their selfish parents! I feel like BM just wants to constantly convince us how many friends and how popular she is all the time. It’s like desperation that they’ve got to meet up on a night or drove a thousand miles on a weekend to see their ‘besties’. Yeh things like that can be fun but as a one off. It’s draining and exhausting to watch. I see she has to get that awful bag into the picture too sooooo cringe!

Reactions: 11
Oh look BM’s alcohol fogged brain has failed again. She literally saw bloody Alisa the other weekend when she was photographing her niece 🙄🙄🙄
That was BM’s OTHER photographer bestie taking pics of her niece 😂 the one who’s just had a baby that BM is calling niece who isn’t her niece and it’s all just one big dig at her bro & sis inlaw.

imagine being nearly 40 and calling anyone who spends even just a little time with you your bestie 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Quinn. I can’t believe she’s sat and let her son get so exhausted he’s fallen asleep with his head on the table. And then to brag about it? I’d be horrified!

Reactions: 14
That was BM’s OTHER photographer bestie taking pics of her niece 😂 the one who’s just had a baby that BM is calling niece who isn’t her niece and it’s all just one big dig at her bro & sis inlaw.

imagine being nearly 40 and calling anyone who spends even just a little time with you your bestie 🙈
I can’t keep up 🤣 I just see a photographer and don’t pay attention who. Surely this summer is really busy with lots of weddings, more so because lots were moved from Covid. BM is just a twit and yes saying bestie makes me cringe and I’m younger than BM 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I feel like we could use this as a case study for why the NHS needs more funds for mental health services

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I think you need the unpopular opinions thread!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All that time at the hairdressers today.. what exactly has she had done because it looks the same to me?
I thought the exact same I have much blonder hair than BM and it takes my hair dresser half the time!!! Maybe she’s not as super duper AMAZING as April scott tho 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.