Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Child is ill and of course they dump the kids with someone…selfish selfish pricks!

So many suitcases are getting lost at the airports currently….can we please please PLEASE all say a little prayer that her case with the 29 vinted swimming cosies gets lost 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's put on her business FB page of her getting a bottle out of the freezer so at least they can see what she's really like... wonder how long it will be before it gets deleted

Reactions: 4
Urgh that picture with the bloody cigar. they really think he's Brad Pitt don't they? Scott is not at all hot or hunky or whatever else she wants to call him. It's just sucking up to him so hopefully he doesn't wander off anywhere when he's got such an adoring wife at home

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This twit couldn’t tell the truth if she tried. Posted 5hrs ago at the same time they were getting the train🤥🤥
CBB4A304-8A6C-4DD8-852C-F1994F5B17A6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1513308And shitmummy loves eye bleeping herself. Cringe
Jesus those eyebrows😳😳😳😳
“Oh Non-Scottie, I love you soo sooo much, the way you watch bbq you tube on your phone when we are out, it’s just soooo amazing….and we are together forever…you know that….right…….!!!! MINE MINE MINE. We are just the most amaaaaazing power couple, you with your sexy tattoo and me…..with my weird eye brows and foxy tan pre tanner under my glossy box highlighter”🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.