Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see the hype with April, she just bleaches the duck out of everyone’s hair
Same as her nail lady. Not bad but her nails are just average every time nothing special. She posts about how amazing she is, then moans a week later because one has chipped/broken. Even if she believes it is due to her own fault, it doesn’t look good on the nail tech does it.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see the hype with April, she just bleaches the duck out of everyone’s hair
It’s because she uses them that they are amazing, the best, whatever. Anyone that Narc Mummy uses must be by definition better than anyone else.

She must be going on holiday soon as the kids go back to school early Sept.
Is it nearly time for the annual fox tan sessions 😬
1660638369638.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was apparently joking about the red hair (she put in tiny writing ‘jokes obv’) but who knows with her

We know new tits are on the agenda. But she said that will be in a few years time
I didn’t think it would ever be possible but I can only imagine she’ll somehow manage to be even more insufferable when she’s got a pair of bolt ons up under her chin!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This is such a “message me hun” post 🤣 she’ll be on the wine again tonight 🙄
89A2388A-AC8C-47E3-8F0C-5F2E1D47F47B.png

A hell of a few weeks...
Her wine was warm, she spent a fortune taking her precious rainbows to the zoo and they didn't bow down and show how grateful they were and people stopped using her glossy box code she had to pay it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she’s terrified Scott will leave her for a younger model, that’s why she wants her boobs doing. That won’t stop him, if he wants to stray, he will. Tits or no tits 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.