Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so bleeping angry at this absolute selfish PRICK.

HE WAS ASLEEP AT DINNER, OUT.

Mums know when their kids aren’t right. I don’t know how, but they do. My son currently has tonsillitis. I knew he wasn’t right as i picked him up from preschool on Monday and we went home and he sat. For 2.5 hours. He didn’t want to play, he didn’t want to eat. I kept him off preschool on Tuesday as something wasn’t right. Sure enough come midday he had a temp of 39.3 and I was at the doctors that afternoon. I sacrificed my week at work to keep him home and parent. MUMS JUST KNOW.

Shes so bleeping selfish she doesn’t deserve those beautiful children.

Reactions: 23
I am so bleeping angry at this absolute selfish PRICK.

HE WAS ASLEEP AT DINNER, OUT.

Mums know when their kids aren’t right. I don’t know how, but they do. My son currently has tonsillitis. I knew he wasn’t right as i picked him up from preschool on Monday and we went home and he sat. For 2.5 hours. He didn’t want to play, he didn’t want to eat. I kept him off preschool on Tuesday as something wasn’t right. Sure enough come midday he had a temp of 39.3 and I was at the doctors that afternoon. I sacrificed my week at work to keep him home and parent. MUMS JUST KNOW.

Shes so bleeping selfish she doesn’t deserve those beautiful children.
Say it louder for those at the back!!

Reactions: 7
Moans about getting a new fridge but has spent easily over £150 plus on hair and nails in 24 hours

Poor Q out in a probably busy noisy restaurant feeling like crap but BM happily carry on. I’ve seen next no summer holiday stuff with the kids and what I have seen it’s just her moaning about it.

Reactions: 10
I hope if she does read here, she realises all of these comments aren’t being horrible but genuinely asking her to take a long hard look at the way she treats those babies. She’s happy to go on about her much wanted rainbow babies for attention, however, the reality of their childhood is just so far from being loved. They’re just dragged around. I know she said her children would have to just fit into their life but this is absolutely ridiculous.

They clearly have the money to gas it up and down the country for her bestie. So they CAN afford to do things. She gets her hair and nails done regularly. She goes to boot camp. They’re forever drinking and cooking for friends. And being the summer holidays there are tons of free things on, there’s the usual everyday things that they never do (like going to the park, going for a walk and looking out for bugs, flowers, wildlife, berries etc).

It is mind boggling. Don’t get me wrong, yes as parents you need a break and a chance to be you, but she takes it too far. It is every single week and weekend. And totally agree, as much as you want to do things like attend a party or see your friends, when you are a parent you have to make decisions to best suit your child. Doesn’t she ever feel guilty for her children being ill? Knowing she was too busy to even notice they weren’t themselves?

And yes to those culled, the ONLY child thing they’ve done this summer is that first day when they went to the farm (I think? Dont think it was the zoo). There has been nothing since other than the Chester zoo trip on the hot day that they cut short, but they went home and onto the tinnies when they could have set up a paddling pool or garden fun 🙄 Just stuff for BM and painting the snake pit and faffing with the stuff on the shelves. My daughter starts school next September, I only have a year left and I’m already thinking where the duck has the time gone. This year needs to be really treasured before I lose her 5 days a week 😩 (I’m a stay at home parent so I’ve had much more time than most). Doesn’t georgie feel like she is wasting these years that go so fast? Sorry for the ramble 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know I’ve just commented, but it really does make you feel sad for them doesn’t it! Don’t get me wrong, I don’t enjoy soft play, kids play areas.. but I do it cus my little loves it!

Reactions: 9
She can't see any of that because of the alcohol, everything is prioritised around it and until she acknowledges its a problem nothing will change. Her kids are at an age now where they just go along with things but when they start developing their little personalities and not playing along and vocalising their frustrations she gonna be in for a heck of a ride!!

Reactions: 8
She can't see any of that because of the alcohol, everything is prioritised around it and until she acknowledges its a problem nothing will change. Her kids are at an age now where they just go along with things but when they start developing their little personalities and not playing along and vocalising their frustrations she gonna be in for a heck of a ride!!
THIS!
I understand some people wanting their kids to fit into their lifestyle but EVERY activity revolves around drink. Like you can go to a restaurant with friends without going out drinking til 10 o’clock at night. You can have friends round for food, without bottles and bottles of wine. You can have something slightly inconvenient happen and make a big deal about it without grabbing wine.

what a bleeping hole

Reactions: 12
She properly could be a tribute act couldn't she.... OLDHAG

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly don’t know any other parents that completely live their life without making their kids a priority. Yes your social life changes when you have kids - but not necessarily for the worse! I cringe when I see them carting the kids about at night time to eat & drink & have them fall asleep in a restaurant. Go at tea time, get a babysitter or don’t go at all !! I’ve said this before but if it was a single Mum on a council estate getting pissed in her mates garden while her kid was given a blanket & an iPad (like S was!) then it would be frowned upon! She’s a massive selfish piss head & she only had kids because A) she thinks Scott won’t leave her B) she wanted to “one up” the ex wife. I cant deal with how much money she spends on herself / booze but begrudges every penny she spends on the kids & every single weekend revolves around them getting pissed with their mates. Pains me, it honestly does.

Reactions: 19
I really hope Q is OK, tonsillitis is awful and comes with really big scary high temperatures. He needs lots of rest. Will be interesting to see if he gets some this week or if their plans carry on as normal around him.

Someone commented recently saying if you didn't know you'd think she just a son and it's very true
It's all about Q isn't it. Poor S doesn't get a look in unless it's to show she's 'treated' her to getting her hair done.

My life has changed so much since having kids. They come first before everything else. I fit my things around them because they are only little for such a short space of time.
I can't imagine keeping them up so late just to go out for a curry. Don't get me wrong, holidays and weekends we may do but it's not often. We are lucky to get some child free time but we still meet up with friends, all our friends now have children so its a picnic in the park etc these days. Very little alcohol involved when they are around.
I just don't get how you can drag your kids here there and everywhere and get drunk around them, what if there was an emergency? I want to point I know im not the perfect mother, I don't enjoy everything all of the time and sometimes I could think of a millions things I'd rather do than play a made up game. But they won't want to do this with me forever and I'll miss it and wish I had done even more of it.
She's missing out on the best years of her kids life behind wine eyes and she'll regret it.
I think she wants to be seen as a cool mum/the mum who can have everything and seeking that validation is really sad

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t know any other parents that completely live their life without making their kids a priority. Yes your social life changes when you have kids - but not necessarily for the worse! I cringe when I see them carting the kids about at night time to eat & drink & have them fall asleep in a restaurant. Go at tea time, get a babysitter or don’t go at all !! I’ve said this before but if it was a single Mum on a council estate getting pissed in her mates garden while her kid was given a blanket & an iPad (like S was!) then it would be frowned upon! She’s a massive selfish piss head & she only had kids because A) she thinks Scott won’t leave her B) she wanted to “one up” the ex wife. I cant deal with how much money she spends on herself / booze but begrudges every penny she spends on the kids & every single weekend revolves around them getting pissed with their mates. Pains me, it honestly does.
It really is ridiculous. I stay in a run down area in Glasgow in a block of flats and my friend and I are always out in the back garden in the summer with the kids, paddling pool, gazebo for shade and disposable bbqs or wee picnic lunches and if we were having drinks it would only be a couple of beers in the sunshine nothing crazy. Usually we wouldn’t cause we aren’t alcoholics. I don’t know how she can’t set up her own garden when it’s attached to her house. The kids would entertain themselves basically

Reactions: 9
It really is ridiculous. I stay in a run down area in Glasgow in a block of flats and my friend and I are always out in the back garden in the summer with the kids, paddling pool, gazebo for shade and disposable bbqs or wee picnic lunches and if we were having drinks it would only be a couple of beers in the sunshine nothing crazy. Usually we wouldn’t cause we aren’t alcoholics. I don’t know how she can’t set up her own garden when it’s attached to her house. The kids would entertain themselves basically
I love it how Scottish people say “ I stay” instead of I live. It always makes me smile.

We’re all 10 x the Mummy that she could ever hope to be!

Reactions: 6
Yeah and she will be moaning she doesn’t tan as she normally does because she’s a ‘fun’ mum and gets in the pool with the kids and hence her tan isn’t as dark as normal. No love - all mums gets into the pool with the kids! Cos that’s what a family holiday is. Not working on your tan! Although she will be whipping out the fox tan no doubt.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how you can have an ‘impromptu’ date night with two kids? Who’s looking after them?!

Reactions: 7
Imagine your child is ill with tonsillitis or anything that requires medication and you go out on the piss 🤯

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.