Boss_mummy_sale #10 Films herself whilst on the loo, won't take her kids to the zoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alas (!) a new thread! Thanks to @Hereforthecomments2019

Prev thread here:

As you were!

Roundup:

She’s now an auntie but hardly mentions it
Still eye ducking herself in the gym
Being a martyr for looking after her own kids when Scotty non Hotty is away on business
We were treated to a driveway workout today
New Tattler lives in her street so will look forward to some tea
Still a functioning alcoholic

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Georgie is the ONLY PERSON in the whole of the land to be effected by the cost of living, don’t you know!? 🙄

How about, fill it up when it’s half empty so that it’s not so much of a hit!! twit.

3D031504-0380-40C3-A30A-713E2B3193DB.png

Reactions: 6
For someone who’s “back is a biscuit” I honestly don’t know how she lies on the drive way doing sit ups with no mat down, I have back issues and that would genuinely kill me

Reactions: 6
She also is not doing those sit ups correctly but, alas, she is boss Mummy after all and doesn't need anyone telling her how to do anything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she's got any knickers on in those screenshots of the driveway workouts 🤮 you can literally read her lips the big minger

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She needs to STFU and just go and see her Grandad if she’s that upset by it, acting like he’s passed away.

I lost my Grandad at the weekend, at the grand old age of 95, and you know what, I made the 350 mile round trip in basically one day to make sure I saw him. I didn’t film myself crying on Instagram, I didn’t whinge about the fact he was old and didn’t have long left (in reality I honestly thought he was gonna live forever, I know he was old but it was very much a shock when we got the phone call that’s for sure).

Life is too bleeping short and BM needs to get her head out of her bleeping ass and live in the moment. She will 100000% regret it if she keeps banging on about it but doesn’t actually see him.

Then we’ll be subjected to more of the frog faced bawling for the camera 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think she's got any knickers on in those screenshots of the driveway workouts 🤮 you can literally read her lips the big minger
Ahh the good old mumble pants. Because you can see the lips move but can’t hear what they’re saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to STFU and just go and see her Grandad if she’s that upset by it, acting like he’s passed away.

I lost my Grandad at the weekend, at the grand old age of 95, and you know what, I made the 350 mile round trip in basically one day to make sure I saw him. I didn’t film myself crying on Instagram, I didn’t whinge about the fact he was old and didn’t have long left (in reality I honestly thought he was gonna live forever, I know he was old but it was very much a shock when we got the phone call that’s for sure).

Life is too bleeping short and BM needs to get her head out of her bleeping ass and live in the moment. She will 100000% regret it if she keeps banging on about it but doesn’t actually see him.

Then we’ll be subjected to more of the frog faced bawling for the camera 🙄
Sounds awful but when the time comes she's going to be insufferable. No one will be as sad and upset as she is.

I can never understand how some people share such personal info, and crying in camera, it literally makes my toes curl!

Reactions: 17
There seems to be a trend on instagram lately for people snotting and crying on camera for attention. They can all piss off

Is it a coincidence that on the day people are sad about bowelbabe dying both bosstwat and Feebs/mick are making it all about themselves- they just can’t handle anyone else getting attention- what a pair of dickheads.

Reactions: 7
She’s complaining hubby is away alllllll the time so she can’t get to the gym so had to finish her steps in the house to get her MEPs. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s complaining hubby is away alllllll the time so she can’t get to the gym so had to finish her steps in the house to get her MEPs. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s so full of tit, what’s wrong with the driveway now!? Didn’t seem to be a problem when she couldn’t get to the gym before!

Reactions: 5
There’s been a couple of cryptic posts similar to the one above about sacrificing own happiness for other people.

Reactions: 2
Except let's face it, if she truly was sacrificing her happiness, for, oh I dunno - the sake of her kids' happiness - we'd see more of an effort from her!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.