Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
thread suggestion: Je suis attention seeking raging narcissist with an alcohol problem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

User111995

Chatty Member
This is embarrassing - does he say ‘What? Are you filming me? As part of your experiments?’ I can’t quite hear but l feel that’s what he says…. So cringey!!
I can’t hear what he’s saying through that thick Scottish accent

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh my god this pisshead has a thread! Hello my people! I have followed the car crash for years, she is simply addicted to alcohol and drama.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Boss Mummy: piss poor parenting, she’s always on the drink. Just like her marriage her fridge is on the blink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
“I’m a really really good person” - the mother who took her tonsilitis riddled toddler to the pub so she could have a pissed up meal with her pals and let him PASS OUT at the table at 10pm.

WHAT. A. CUNT.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

HMC

VIP Member
Thread suggestion….
Always a drama, always some wine, Curry's gave her £20 to stop wasting their time

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Harry

Chatty Member
On her live this morning she called Quinn a bastard and little prick because she went to put on a Mac lipstick from her wedding day and Quinn had trashed it. Babes it’s the most horrendous pink Mac do and so 2000 he did you a god damn favour. Who calls their rainbow baby a bastard in general…let alone to a load of strangers on the internet 🤮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

swipe_up

VIP Member
Giveover you drunk old wench, only seen Mr Miserable get angry 3 times in 13 years, I find that hard to believe. He seems a right cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Pivot

VIP Member
I can't believe that teachers gift! Coffee for when it's not appropriate to drink. Does she honestly think everyone around her is as reliant on alcohol as she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
A hell of a few weeks...
Her wine was warm, she spent a fortune taking her precious rainbows to the zoo and they didn't bow down and show how grateful they were and people stopped using her glossy box code she had to pay it 🤨
Don't forget going 3 days with no fridge. My gosh, show a little respect and empathy to BMs struggles. It's real.

Unpopular opinion and please don't block me. But I actually find Scott hot 🙈🙈🙈

don't judge me, I have a type for bearded men with dark hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28