Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously cant answer for her but i think that she has planned it to fit in with Sienna starting school so less nursery fees(someone mentioned that earlier) I dont think she would have wanted two in nursery. The fees full time for one are expensive enough!!

Reactions: 4
I can't help thinking it would be good for Sienna to have someone to actually interact with though 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ obvs not a reason to have a child, especially in that family but silver lining and all that.

She also may have wanted 2 children because Scott had 2 with the ex, I know a lot of people like that and have to match or beat the kids they had in a previous life 🤷🏼‍♀️
I understand increasing awareness, I get that....but for Christ’s sake, do it in 6 months or a year when you’ve healed properly...focus on the people around you and your own well being first. I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 6
It's the cry photo with the pregnancy test which gets me. It's obviously well photographed and well planned for attention. Fair enough talk about it to raise awareness. I've had a girl on my social media who has posted quotes about love and not being able to meet etc but no way would they put photos like that up. It's so staged and so distasteful.

Reactions: 14
Ella wouldnt share...BM would just boot her out!
It is not awareness. Its attention seeking!

Reactions: 3
If she wanted to raise awareness then do it the right way - via charity, support groups, raise funds etc , make it something you do - she’s had MC before , raised awareness when it happens or if some celebrity posts and she re posts saying she’s been there etc etc but then forgets about it again if it’s not trending.

Reactions: 1
I do often think that whenever anyone in the public eye ‘raises awareness’ of something that they’re just doing it to get attention.

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t even speak for weeks after my missed miscarriage. Even now months on I am really upset with the matter. She doesn’t seem to be very phased by it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think the way she’s behaving could be quite damaging to those of us who have lost babies. The fact she’s saying she ‘chose’ to be ok. A lot of us have been there, and it’s not a choice. I’m 2 years on and some days it hurts more than others, there’s no switch and yes ok try and be positive but I feel the message she’s sending out is that she’s not letting it bother her. It’s a process and I feel her ‘raising awareness’ is as if because it’s common it’s fine. There may be someone following her going through the exact same thing and wondering why she doesn’t feel as fine as BM.

Reactions: 16
I think the way she’s behaving could be quite damaging to those of us who have lost babies. The fact she’s saying she ‘chose’ to be ok. A lot of us have been there, and it’s not a choice. I’m 2 years on and some days it hurts more than others, there’s no switch and yes ok try and be positive but I feel the message she’s sending out is that she’s not letting it bother her. It’s a process and I feel her ‘raising awareness’ is as if because it’s common it’s fine. There may be someone following her going through the exact same thing and wondering why she doesn’t feel as fine as BM.
Completely agree, anyone with a large following that’s reaped the rewards of such and branded themselves as a business really needs to take care when they post, there’s a level of responsibility there.

Reactions: 5
What happened with the squad??
Nothing. Was just a bit fake. Her and Chez all on a night out while Lucy Sutton was just pushed to the back. Another Instagram account made a joke about it and I called them the “c**t crew” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be surprised as she always said their family was made already. Plus they don’t have any spare rooms. Guess Ella would be made to share.
For a minute I thought that said ‘Guss and Ella would have to share’. Howling to myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone follow Donna? She was a farmers wife who had a tummy tuck? She called out Lucy I think and there was a big big drama about it!

Anyone follow Donna? She was a farmers wife who had a tummy tuck? She called out Lucy I think and there was a big big drama about it!
called out Lucy for what?she used to have terrible things said about her on GOMI and I never got it.... fairly inoffensive really!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.