Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even so, when she was pregnant and knew she was pregnant she was still in the gym doing weights. I know you can exercise when pregnant but I personally wouldn’t be doing kettle bells in the first 3 months as I’ve had losses and I wouldn’t risk it. Also all the other crap they advise you not to have she was having... I can see her drinking too.
but that’s just my speculation. I do still feel bad for her having to go through it all at Xmas but my god. She really is milking it.
These stories she’s posting right now....
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She says she lost weight but now she says she ate loads 🤔

Reactions: 2
Even so, when she was pregnant and knew she was pregnant she was still in the gym doing weights. I know you can exercise when pregnant but I personally wouldn’t be doing kettle bells in the first 3 months as I’ve had losses and I wouldn’t risk it. Also all the other crap they advise you not to have she was having... I can see her drinking too.
but that’s just my speculation. I do still feel bad for her having to go through it all at Xmas but my god. She really is milking it.
These stories she’s posting right now....
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I completely agree with the types of exercise she was doing. There are more suitable exercises to do if she’s lucky enough to get pregnant again, and I hope she just chills out more, always rushing around and full on plans! Take life a bit slower👌🏻

Reactions: 4
Don't get me wrong - I feel terrible for her, nobody deserves to thought that. But my god shes making a series about it!! Is nothing sacred to her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think that’s what gets me.... like she’s craving the attention! Seriously just go away and atop
Making content from it.A maybe she shoudl
Concentrate on the “rainbow baby” that she already has. Can you imagine another poor sienna thrown in to that family....

I think that’s what gets me.... like she’s craving the attention! Seriously just go away and atop
Making content from it.A maybe she shoudl
Concentrate on the “rainbow baby” that she already has. Can you imagine another poor sienna thrown in to that family....
This👆horrific what she's gone through but go and heal with your man daughter and family, I'm really shocked tonight with all this over sharing tonight, my mum would be so disappointed in me if I shared private photos, those photos of her looking after sienna so private and shouldn't be shared x

Reactions: 7
She’s “raising awareness”. I just see it as attention seeking to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder whether the pregnancy was planned? Has she mentioned whether it was?

I wonder whether the pregnancy was planned? Has she mentioned whether it was?
Someone asked on her live if it was, she clocked the question and said she wasn’t going to answer all the questions as she was still feeling a bit fragile about it.

I’d be surprised as she always said their family was made already. Plus they don’t have any spare rooms. Guess Ella would be made to share.

Reactions: 6
I’d be surprised as she always said their family was made already. Plus they don’t have any spare rooms. Guess Ella would be made to share.
I was thinking the same... that and she moaned not so long ago at the fact they would need a bigger car too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.