Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20200104_201335.jpg
I had this tattoo this year after having a heart attack before my 30th birthday... that was after 8 months of planning and is on my ribcage so nobody can see it. Her's is a rush job and she really should of planned it better. Will soon be an even worse reminder of what she went through

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, surely, any decent tattoo-ist would have made her take her shoe and sock off!?!? View attachment 69022
Maybe it was the hideous trainers that put him off?? It is such a shame as she’s got that on display forever now, but it’ll be a conversation starter when people see it (😳), she can talk about it and raise awareness like she wanted to so all is not lost🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is he not wearing gloves?!

oh my godddd. Lovely sentiment behind the tattoo but hideously executed, bloody awful.
Jesus bleeping Christ. No gloves?????? 🤯🤯🤯 That’s basic hygiene in a tattoo studio!

Reactions: 5
No one would know she had tattoos. Apart from the fact she goes on about them all.the.time.
Pretty sure her bio on twitter said something about her being a tattoo junkie didn’t it 🤣🤣

everyone knows with a decent artist you have to wait months to get booked in, she’s waited a matter of days.... hope she got a freebie for being his training body!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon she moved and flinched through it hence why the line work is crap.... I give it 8 weeks before it gets.... 'touched up'

Reactions: 4
I do not know much about tattoos really and I expected to get to the pic and not notice much, that however, is so bad. It's awful.

Reactions: 3
The tattoo is terrible and has already started bleeding out. For such a "tattoo addict" she really hasn't a clue. I had a terrible tattoo done on the inside of my finger and as the skin is thin, it blew out but on your ankle it really shouldn't happen.

Omg, the comments...people are actually asking where she got it done as they need tattoo recommendations. Fml.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She gonna get loads of people copying her now!
The tattoo is terrible and has already started bleeding out. For such a "tattoo addict" she really hasn't a clue. I had a terrible tattoo done on the inside of my finger and as the skin is thin, it blew out but on your ankle it really shouldn't happen.

Omg, the comments...people are actually asking where she got it done as they need tattoo recommendations. Fml.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I actually love the idea, I think it's very poignant and a nice memorial but my god does his artwork SUCK. I've got a (VERY tit) tattoo I got when I was 16 from a friend with her own tattoo gun and it's similar line work to that. BIG OOF.

View attachment 69016

bleeping hell the pictures of their work on Facebook. Wowwwwwww
What the hell is that shading 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Thread suggestion- Attention seeker, bullshit speaker. “Bossing” at life trying to be the perfect wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Posh Totty, husbands a “hottie”?!? Clearly a Catfish with her taste sensation bullsh*t

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Winging motherhood one day at a time’....maybe start by putting down the wine.

‘Winging motherhood one day at a time’....yet your parenting skills might as well be a crime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.