Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donna blocks people if they don’t like her photos. She once messaged me a load of abuse for being a ‘ghost’ follower

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Donna Fitbit or something like that. Blocked so can’t find her 😂
Oh I remember her, she was a another one of the crazies 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️I unfollowed her when she made a big thing about how she was blocking ghost followers.

Reactions: 1
Oh I remember her, she was a another one of the crazies 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️I unfollowed her when she made a big thing about how she was blocking ghost followers.
Yes, I quite liked her, we’re chatted a bit in DMs but then the ghost follower thing happened and while I’m not a huge Lucy Sutton fan tbh, she seemed a bit too nasty to her for my liking. I unfollowed and blocked her myself because she seemed like she’d send a crappy message if I just unfollowed and I can’t really be arsed with internet drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, I quite liked her, we’re chatted a bit in DMs but then the ghost follower thing happened and while I’m not a huge Lucy Sutton fan tbh, she seemed a bit too nasty to her for my liking. I unfollowed and blocked her myself because she seemed like she’d send a crappy message if I just unfollowed and I can’t really be arsed with internet drama 😂
I followed donna too. She was always on diets and when she called lucy out... WOW! tbh though lucy never changes. Albout diets and cant seem to stick to more then one day.

I cant find donna, so I think I got blocked a long time ago when the ghosting thing happened

Reactions: 3
I followed donna too. She was always on diets and when she called lucy out... WOW! tbh though lucy never changes. Albout diets and cant seem to stick to more then one day.

I cant find donna, so I think I got blocked a long time ago when the ghosting thing happened
Yeah I don’t really have much to say in support of Lucy, I found her a bit annoying to be honest but mostly cos I found her quite boring but I don’t feel that being boring is a crime worthy of that level of vitriol 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Yeah I don’t know what her profile name would even be these days, she was a pretty girl and funny but I just couldn’t handle the ghost followers and the meanness !

Reactions: 1
People who actually has good tattoos spends months on thinking about the design plus any decent tattooist is booked for months. Sounds like a rush job to me and just doing it for content. Her butterfly tattoo is sooo tacky. It’s gonna be the same style as that if it’s the same person doing it.

Reactions: 10
She just got a very sweet tattoo to commemorate her losses but it's absolutely SHOCKING line work.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.