Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the wobbly lines? I’m really not liking that!

Reactions: 1
Sentiment is lovely but she really should have done some research. Those are even flowers, if you said it was a copy that sienna drew I would have said cute!

Sentiment is lovely but she really should have done some research. Those are even flowers, if you said it was a copy that sienna drew I would have said cute!
*arent

Reactions: 2

*arent
She will probably turn round and say Ella drew it for her (no way could sienna draw that!)
👋🏼 hi Georgie

Reactions: 4
I have a lot of tattoos, this pains me. It’s a shame because it’s a sweet idea, especially for someone who’s had two losses.

Reactions: 8
That tattoo is horrific. The fact this is for her miscarriage which just happened and she got into a studio that quick shows they’re not decent. We’re best friends with a very famous tattoo artist and even we can’t get in for a year with him 😂. You get what you pay for and they’re definitely worth waiting for for a decent artist.

Reactions: 11
I have a lot of tattoos, this pains me. It’s a shame because it’s a sweet idea, especially for someone who’s had two losses.
Yeah I actually love the idea, I think it's very poignant and a nice memorial but my god does his artwork SUCK. I've got a (VERY tit) tattoo I got when I was 16 from a friend with her own tattoo gun and it's similar line work to that. BIG OOF.

Screenshot_20200104_192746_com.facebook.katana.jpg

bleeping hell the pictures of their work on Facebook. Wowwwwwww

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.