Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretstalkers

Long time lurker, first time poster 👋🏻 I am (un)lucky enough to work in the same building as BM. I am delighted you can now all enjoy the cat fishing that I see daily 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
To be fair, she’s got a bit of a double chin and looks a good chunk bigger than what she makes out but I honestly couldn’t give a single fuck about her size.

I cannot fucking stand her because she’s a shite parent, even worse step parent and just a horrible person in general. She could like JLo and would still be fucking ugly because her personality is disgusting.

Just feel like I had to say that for anyone with a double chin who might be feeling a bit self conscious today.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ginsta

I know the ex wife, absolute superstar of a mum, super involved in her community, has loads of friends and literally has the biggest heart possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Jigsaw

New thread title?!?!

it beggars belief, Georgie’s seeking attention for her grief, but jeez have you seen them teeth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
I thought that. Poor child. Bet they hate going to stay
they really must hate going there. Ive always thought its so bizarre that she goes on about the fact they have a family of 5, they bought a big 4 bedroom family home, yet two of the children regardless of the fact they are only there at weekends, don’t have bedrooms of their own. They sleep in ‘guest’ rooms. Theres not an ounce of their personalities or character in either rooms, they’re decorated in ways that she wants and she has one room as her make up room.
I don’t care that step children aren’t there all the time, it is their home when they’re there and they should feel at home and have their belongings there. She has clothes in every single room in the wardrobes, not to mention when the kids were there at the same time as her friends she put the boy out of his room so her friends could have the double room. Absolutely disgusting. If our kids are at home then basically there isn’t a bedroom for guests and guests are welcome to sleep in the livingroom if they really need to stay.
Such a rant but it really disgusts me that she preaches they’re a family when actually they’re anything but. Sure she works hard but that is for herself so she can have the things she wants. They do nothing for their children unless it’s materialistic and to show off or put the attention back onto her at how much she does for them. It’s all about her. She is a downright lazy mum. Wow she managed to birth a baby but all that does is makes you a mother, to be a good mum you need a lot more effort that she’s not willing to put in.
Vile woman.

Reactions: 34

HAB88

Julia Robert's wore it best!

Don't take less than a hundred, call me when you're through, take care of you...

Don't @me if you don't know which iconic film this is from, we grown arse women, we should know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Gennie19

VIP Member
‘Winging motherhood one day at a time’....maybe start by putting down the wine.

‘Winging motherhood one day at a time’....yet your parenting skills might as well be a crime

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

sozhunzz

She definitely waited to announce it for that big NYE speech. It is very sad. As are all miscarriages. Truly heart breaking. Thing is she feeds off the sympathy and drama being such a narcissist. While you're in hospital recovering from the worst time of your life, I suspect the last thing you do is take photos of it for social media. Seems so crazy to take photos of your hospital stockings and cannula. As well as the private info. She's insane and thinks she's a real life celebrity.
If you don’t post a cannula picture, did you even get admitted to hospital 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Anotherct

VIP Member
I still can’t get the image of the pompous brother bashing her head with Christmas paper at 6am out of my head ?? ..will Scott be lying next to her in his kilt {coz he’s Scottish} ..and sienna be back at home ..not the posh parents ...just because..they forgot her????
He’ll probably have his cock out too. She deffo wants to shag her brother.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Bbeuk85

Shame her lovely toned legs she works so hard for at the gym leak over the sides of the boots!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
To be honest, she might of not known she was pregnant & had an ectopic. - hence lower back pain, ectopic & miscarriage comes with different symptoms for everyone. She’s always said she’s happy with just the 3 (Scott’s previous two - debatable 😂) & was not planning anymore. From her posts as of late I can’t make out if she stayed for 9 days in hospital or if she had just been poorly for 9 days and had a short stay in hospital.
She has made all sort of wild claims in the past such as real but fake lobutins(sp), deadly but not deadly car accidents, dramatic family WhatsApp checkins after terrorist attacks nowhere near her, fizzy water, mocktails and fake HE during pregnancy, taking her husband away for a naughty night in a hotel sponsored by love honey dildos a few days after 2nd miscarriage 😳 and Scott being ‘fit husband’ & ‘Scottish’. 😂😂😂 So who in gods name knows with this woman. Who knows.
Maybe, just maybe, this incident is or was as serious as previous claims or exaggerations. Which if so, is rather sad. But I hope if this is the case, she learns the seriousness behind the false claims previously stated.

Excuse my spelling, I’ve been drinking like our Georgina for the past week and can’t think straight. How people do this all year round I cannot fathom. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“Has Gus ever seen the light of day?, except of course being drowned by granny“

I don’t know how to quote but THIS is the funniest thing I’ve read in weeks. Actual laughing out loud 10 mins after reading it still! Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 24