Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her follower count has gone down slightly..... trying to weedle out the tattlers? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her follower count has gone down slightly..... trying to weedle out the tattlers? 🧐
Possibly yeah. Although I don't know who she would know! Shooting herself in the foot ain't she? If it were me, if just have friends on there but she loves loves loves the limelight. It's ok though....she'll get the police on us!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I was her and ended up on here due to being an absolute blagger & liar - I would be so embarrassed and perma delete my Instagram and start up a new one with only family and friends like normal people. Also why hasn’t Chez got rid of that teenage nickname and that bleeping fringe. Like grow the thing out. I have oily skin, I had a fringe and it would go so greasy within hours, I grew that mother fucker straight out as soon it became an issue, which was approx 3 days 😂 bangs are always a bad idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering she’s so secretive about where she works I’m shocked she’s been so lax about her personal information whilst attention seeking. Anyone remember when she was near the end of her pregnancy with Sienna and posted a photo of the birthing suite of her hospital and asked people not to mention the name of the hospital if they knew for privacy. Like the paps were going to rock up as she was leaving 😂
Haha I remember this! It’s hardly the bastard Portland. This was before I was blocked for calling the “squad goals” shite out.

Reactions: 6
She definitely waited to announce it for that big NYE speech. It is very sad. As are all miscarriages. Truly heart breaking. Thing is she feeds off the sympathy and drama being such a narcissist. While you're in hospital recovering from the worst time of your life, I suspect the last thing you do is take photos of it for social media. Seems so crazy to take photos of your hospital stockings and cannula. As well as the private info. She's insane and thinks she's a real life celebrity.
If you don’t post a cannula picture, did you even get admitted to hospital 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If I was her and ended up on here due to being an absolute blagger & liar - I would be so embarrassed and perma delete my Instagram and start up a new one with only family and friends like normal people. Also why hasn’t Chez got rid of that teenage nickname and that bleeping fringe. Like grow the thing out. I have oily skin, I had a fringe and it would go so greasy within hours, I grew that mother fucker straight out as soon it became an issue, which was approx 3 days 😂 bangs are always a bad idea.
Yeah but if she actually done that she would only have about 30 followers because no one really likes her and she only has a few friends!!

no way could she post stuff and only get 10 likes and no arse licks! Her poor head would shrink to a pea!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you don’t post a cannula picture, did you even get admitted to hospital 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
She actually took pictures to make a story montage to post a week later. Very strange behaviour. Did her hospital notes say a missed miscarriage? Does that mean she didn’t know she was pregnant?

Reactions: 8
She actually took pictures to make a story montage to post a week later. Very strange behaviour. Did her hospital notes say a missed miscarriage? Does that mean she didn’t know she was pregnant?

No it means that the miscarriage was not found until a scan, so she would not have experienced symptoms of a miscarriage such as bleeding.

Reactions: 1
I always thought she would have another when sienna went to school, so she didn’t have to pay 2 lots of nursery fees. She strikes me as the kind of person who loves the fuss of pregnancy, having a baby, being a mum instead of actually being maternal

Reactions: 4
A missed miscarriage is when your body doesn’t realise the baby has stopped growing. I had one before, took a test at 4 weeks and it was positive, you have all the symptoms but it wasn’t until I had a scan at 11 weeks that there was nothing there, just an empty sac. I eventually had a miscarriage a week later but I could have chosen to have it medically brought on there and then. It was horrible. My dr was saying how it’s incredibly common and how she really hated all these early pregnancy tests because it gives women such hope at a really early stage when in reality, miscarriage is really common, especially early on. Most wouldn’t even realise it was happening if it happened earlier that 12 weeks - it would just be like a heavier than normal period.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Still baffles me that

wasn’t she drinking though when that awful pic of her at Cheryl’s was posted?
She said she’s posted loads of decoys....
I did post saying she probably didn’t know etc but felt bad so I deleted it as she posted pics of the pregnancy tests.
Not that I’m calling her a liar or anything because MAYBE she’s had the same nails for 3 months but..... check the nails on the pics.
623E5D6F-D6E4-478B-95B8-4A2A366FE8C2.jpeg

1-2 weeks pregnant it says?
usually it says 3+ when I’ve 3 weeks.
She hasn’t had those awful nails for 3 months surely??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.