Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just about to say...As ever something that should be fun for her daughter has turned into drinks for Georgie 🤔

Reactions: 6
Let's face it she doesn't need an excuse, if the day of the week ends in a y its ok to drink on!

Reactions: 4
All fun has to include alcohol, didn’t you know that! I wonder what delights are planned for Sienna this weekend. Friends coming over, Rugby drinking party, a fancy meal in town.....? One things for sure, there won’t be a soft play, local park, swimming or cinema trip involved...you know like what most 3yr olds get to do😢

Reactions: 5
Has poor Sienna ever been to the zoo or the farm?! Didn't even get taken to the beach on holiday. My heart breaks for her. BM needs to remember its presence over presents 😭

Has poor Sienna ever been to the zoo or the farm?! Didn't even get taken to the beach on holiday. My heart breaks for her. BM needs to remember its presence over presents 😭
I don’t recall ever seeing that and let’s face it, she posts a LOT!!! Don’t they live by the coast too? No matter what time of year kids love the beach! If it’s not something that appeals to them or doesn’t involve posh booze and their pals, then they ain’t interested🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She lives near the coast with plenty of beaches, has Marwell zoo on her doorstep, farms, the new forest for beautiful walks. Soft play centres all around, 4or5 country parks and Paultons park 15 mins drive away. how do I know this? Because we live close by, I have kiddos and do all the above all the time, 99% sure my little people have never sat in a pub garden before.

Reactions: 7
I honestly have no idea what life she is trying to portray? I don’t know anyone who would want her life. Yes, going out and drinking is fun, seeing friends is fun, but every night? Absolutely my worst night mare. I think she tries to make her life look perfect to Scott’s ex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
I know it's so odd that she longed for a child so much but doesn't do any of the child friendly activities with her child which she would love! It's just selfish. Fair enough there's nothing wrong with drinking every weekend and going to pubs, dinner parties etc but not when you have a 3 year old! It winds me up. Surely when Scott was with his first wife and his two kids, he did child friendly activities with them. If he had any brains Surely he'd suggest a child friendly weekend of soft play, parks, forest walks etc.

Reactions: 6
Honestly Scott seems far worse than BM. Have you ever heard him speak in her videos? Talk about marrying your father. Very arrogant, know it all, insufferable makes you wanna do 10000 eye rolls when he talks kinda guy.

I’m stereotyping massively here which I know is naughty but men with opinions that high of themselves and clearly with very little self awareness tend to be quite selfish.

Reactions: 15
Has Gus ever seen the light of day?, except of course being drowned by granny. West wittering beach is literally 25 mins drive from her and it is beautiful. I'm sure Sienna and Gus would love a run around there, puddle suit and wellies! My kids love that! Can take a picnic or they sell fish and chips! It's not hard to find something fun. Even a puddle jumping walk ffs! Not every day has to be a fashion shoot, stick her in some leggings and wellies and let her be a child Georgie. So so sad!

Honestly Scott seems far worse than BM. Have you ever heard him speak in her videos? Talk about marrying your father. Very arrogant, know it all, insufferable makes you wanna do 10000 eye rolls when he talks kinda guy.

I’m stereotyping massively here which I know is naughty but men with opinions that high of themselves and clearly with very little self awareness tend to be quite selfish.
God he seems like a total wanker! Sorry but salesmen usually are!! That's all they are, sales people. I dont know why they think they are above everyone

Reactions: 10
I know it's so odd that she longed for a child so much but doesn't do any of the child friendly activities with her child which she would love! It's just selfish. Fair enough there's nothing wrong with drinking every weekend and going to pubs, dinner parties etc but not when you have a 3 year old! It winds me up. Surely when Scott was with his first wife and his two kids, he did child friendly activities with them. If he had any brains Surely he'd suggest a child friendly weekend of soft play, parks, forest walks etc.
This might be out of turn, but I don't believe she wanted a child. I believe she was jealous of the bond that Scott has with his ex wife and she wanted that connection too. Doesn't she live near Pepper Pig world too, don't think they have ever been.

When you have kids your life changes and it revolves around them, BM clearly wasn't prepared to do this and therefore Sienna has to adapt around them.

Reactions: 10
This might be out of turn, but I don't believe she wanted a child. I believe she was jealous of the bond that Scott has with his ex wife and she wanted that connection too. Doesn't she live near Pepper Pig world too, don't think they have ever been.

When you have kids your life changes and it revolves around them, BM clearly wasn't prepared to do this and therefore Sienna has to adapt around them.
Yeah I think you mighy be right, she will have been bound to have been jealous when they first got together. Also she uses her child as an accessory. A bit like a designer handbag so I think part of her wanting a child was so she can dress her up in fashionable clothes and look good whwn out and about. Yeah the clothes look great but hardly practical for playing in. She hasn't clue.

Have you noticed how she'll go on and on that they're a family of 5 etc etc. How she never leaves her stepchildren out yet in a fake gushing post she did about guss one time, she said guss was there for her when she didn't have a family etc etc. She tries to make out her step children are her world too yet she forgets about them a lot of the time too! How would she cope if the ex wife didn't have the main custody of the children? No weekends away drinking all the time and no posh date nights every month.

Has Gus ever seen the light of day?, except of course being drowned by granny. West wittering beach is literally 25 mins drive from her and it is beautiful. I'm sure Sienna and Gus would love a run around there, puddle suit and wellies! My kids love that! Can take a picnic or they sell fish and chips! It's not hard to find something fun. Even a puddle jumping walk ffs! Not every day has to be a fashion shoot, stick her in some leggings and wellies and let her be a child Georgie. So so sad!

God he seems like a total wanker! Sorry but salesmen usually are!! That's all they are, sales people. I dont know why they think they are above everyone
I bet his collègues can’t stand him either

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think you mighy be right, she will have been bound to have been jealous when they first got together. Also she uses her child as an accessory. A bit like a designer handbag so I think part of her wanting a child was so she can dress her up in fashionable clothes and look good whwn out and about. Yeah the clothes look great but hardly practical for playing in. She hasn't clue.

Have you noticed how she'll go on and on that they're a family of 5 etc etc. How she never leaves her stepchildren out yet in a fake gushing post she did about guss one time, she said guss was there for her when she didn't have a family etc etc. She tries to make out her step children are her world too yet she forgets about them a lot of the time too! How would she cope if the ex wife didn't have the main custody of the children? No weekends away drinking all the time and no posh date nights every month.
Defiantly, she treats it like it’s something she can dress up and play with. Not actually interact and educate her. Even if they did have them full time, they would carry on. Every time it’s their weekend they have friends over or go out. They don’t spend quality time with them.

It also shows in their rooms, Ellas room is Georges dressing room and where they hang the washing and Logan’s room is the spare room. Their now actually their rooms.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.