Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Better the devil you know I think. I can't think of anyone that can replace Boris! This has been a witch hunt since that Dominic Cummings started telling tales. I couldn't give a flying flup if he had a birthday cake drank some wine and ate cheese. We haven't allowed him to get on with the job.
bull sh1t! Boris Johnston is the cause of his own downfall!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Blueblue123

VIP Member
While Johnson is clearly lacking in these traits, it's not decency, dignity or integrity that he needs to quit. Those values would have stopped half his actions, if anything.

What's he's lacking is shame. he feels no way about what he's done or how it makes him look because he doesn't feel ashamed of it

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Good for Oliver Dowden..His letter of resignation speaks volumes.
Good for him?! Weaselly little wanker.
He’s been more than happy to defend Johnson’s appalling behaviour until now. He’s just another rat leaving the sinking ship. It’s all about self preservation. I doubt he could even spell integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
According to Twitter, Dorries and the Chief Whip have just gone in to Number 10. So she’ll either be providing Johnson with a supportive hand job to cheer him up or she really is in line for a top job. I don’t know whether to laugh tor cry.

But he did the right thing in the end. Agree with you.
100% self interest. He stood shoulder to shoulder with Johnson when he was making a bloody mockery of this country and did fuck all. He took £20 a week away from the poorest families while helping his ludicrously rich wife swerve tax and profit from the pandemic. He’s an utter shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

neroli

VIP Member
He's used the war in Ukraine quite shamelessly as a deflection tactic from his own dismal failures. I'm sure he doesn't give a toss about the people there..Just intent on the photo and "diplomacy" opportunities.

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
With such an immense inability to feel shame he must be a genuine sociopath. He will never resign. What a mess we’re in.

• Sad

Lorelei

Chatty Member
I think the most boring man in politics, Rishi, will end up being Tory leader.
I think he has to be the front runner and it’s depressing as hell. He is very dangerous. This is a man who came up with the slogan’eat out to help out’ and killed thousands. He is so rich that his only ambition is total power. He’s dangerous. This country has had no effective leadership for years and is completely adrift. My anxiety is off the charts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I honestly wouldn’t mind him. As far as conservatives go he’s definitely not the worst.
He’s truly appalling!
Do you not remember him having to admit that while serving in the Government he was the holder of a US green card? Or his wife’s dodgy non-Dom tax arrangement? ( Which of course was nothing to do with him? 🙄 ) Or writing off billions of pounds of Covid fraud?
Look at what he did while he was Chancellor. He’s an awful, awful man.

• Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Anyone else watching sky news and keeping an eye on the resignations on top right of screen. Nearly as exciting as the Eurovision scoring 😆

• Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
I like this tweet from earlier...

Let's face it, Johnson's cock isn't going to suck itself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Amelia99

VIP Member
This is just bonkers to watch but also very concerning at this point.
Absolutely. It’s unprecedented and totally disgraceful behaviour. It just proves that Johnson has no loyalty or allegiance to anyone but himself. He is quite happy to see the Tory party go down in flames because he thinks he will emerge from the wreckage triumphant. That is the enormity of his ego. Thankfully people are finally realising what a liar he is and how totally unfit for office. It took way too long for the penny to drop though.