Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the most boring man in politics, Rishi, will end up being Tory leader.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think the most boring man in politics, Rishi, will end up being Tory leader.
I think he has to be the front runner and it’s depressing as hell. He is very dangerous. This is a man who came up with the slogan’eat out to help out’ and killed thousands. He is so rich that his only ambition is total power. He’s dangerous. This country has had no effective leadership for years and is completely adrift. My anxiety is off the charts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think he has to be the front runner and it’s depressing as hell. He is very dangerous. This is a man who came up with the slogan’eat out to help out’ and killed thousands. He is so rich that his only ambition is total power. He’s dangerous. This country has had no effective leadership for years and is completely adrift. My anxiety is off the charts.
I think they need to be brave and go for someone relatively unsullied.
doubt they will though.

Reactions: 3
He is so rich that his only ambition is total power. He’s dangerous.
Tbf this could be said about anyone in the Tory party and probably politics in general
That and there is never enough money anyway

I think that's a badge of honour in the present Tory party.
The key part of it is that partygate is really what caused the whole Boris downfall and the party may decide to try and distance themselves from it. I’m sure the majority of these candidates were at the party, but they weren’t in the news for it like Rishi was

Also what’s the deal with suddenly using first names?

Reactions: 3
Tbf this could be said about anyone in the Tory party and probably politics in general
That and there is never enough money anyway

The key part of it is that partygate is really what caused the whole Boris downfall and the party may decide to try and distance themselves from it. I’m sure the majority of these candidates were at the party, but they weren’t in the news for it like Rishi was

Also what’s the deal with suddenly using first names?
It also gave Kier a hold over him with the reaction to his investigation.
Rishi (he demands we are on first name terms now, because he is such a fun-time man of the people) drags along with him the fact that the same thing hovers over him as well.

Reactions: 2
I think Ben Wallace is being very clever in not putting himself forward to take up the position. If as I suspect whoever gets the post isn't going to be around long enough to change the hideous wallpaper and furnishings. An unelected leader will be unpopular and a GE is just around the corner, my guess it will be 2023. Ben Wallace will be frontrunner then I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Labour are fecked financially. The Tories have the financial resources to throw at a GE. And we know that most of the media will get behind the Tories.

The onus will be on the millions of idiots who voted Tory last time and whether they want to inflict further harm on themselves by continuing to vote Conservative.

Reactions: 6
I think Ben Wallace is being very clever in not putting himself forward to take up the position. If as I suspect whoever gets the post isn't going to be around long enough to change the hideous wallpaper and furnishings. An unelected leader will be unpopular and a GE is just around the corner, my guess it will be 2023. Ben Wallace will be frontrunner then I reckon.
I generally can’t stomach any of the Tories but Ben Wallace actually seems to be the best of a very bad bunch.

Labour are fecked financially. The Tories have the financial resources to throw at a GE. And we know that most of the media will get behind the Tories.

The onus will be on the millions of idiots who voted Tory last time and whether they want to inflict further harm on themselves by continuing to vote Conservative.
This is why I want truss or braverman. Like Johnson, they are simply not up to the job and it’s a complete mystery that they’re in the positions they are. It wouldn’t be long before either of them screw it up royally and then maybe there would be the chance to get the Tories out.

I generally can’t stomach any of the Tories but Ben Wallace actually seems to be the best of a very bad bunch.

This is why I want truss or braverman. Like Johnson, they are simply not up to the job and it’s a complete mystery that they’re in the positions they are. It wouldn’t be long before either of them screw it up royally and then maybe there would be the chance to get the Tories out.
I think Tom Tugendhat is likely to become a favourable choice as well.
I just hope bloody Nadine Dorries doesn't get any ministerial jobs I can't stand the bloody witch!

• Haha
I think Tom Tugendhat is likely to become a favourable choice as well.
I just hope bloody Nadine Dorries doesn't get any ministerial jobs I can't stand the bloody witch!
Absolutely no chance. Her and Patel will never trouble the front bench again and I think that’s all we have to celebrate at the minute. Hopefully Raabies will duck off as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Take the hint, man.
it is absolutely believable … but I wonder who is behind the enabling. Does Carrie like the wallpaper that much.

• Haha
It's not something that's allowed.

But I wouldn't put it past the prick to give it a try, seeing that he doesn't give a toss about rules.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.