Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder which flunky was tasked to write the official replies to Javid and Sunak's resignation letters?

Reactions: 4
Shame on Zahawi..He should have had more integrity.

They are all just out for political advancement.

Reactions: 11
I like this tweet from earlier...

Let's face it, Johnson's cock isn't going to suck itself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Gove won't have any idea of anything that's happened today. He'll be off his tits on coke as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fabricant is a professional troll.. Boris could be caught shagging a child and he'd defend it.

Reactions: 4
The pronunciation of Fabricant's last name does lend itself to the last vowel being a schwa tending towards a u, certainly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
PMQs will be entertaining today..Viewing figures will be massive..

Better than all the soaps..He's done a fine job on delivering comedy into the complex mix of British politics.

Reactions: 12
I see he is still clinging on this morning. Just does not have the decency to resign.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
While Johnson is clearly lacking in these traits, it's not decency, dignity or integrity that he needs to quit. Those values would have stopped half his actions, if anything.

What's he's lacking is shame. he feels no way about what he's done or how it makes him look because he doesn't feel ashamed of it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see he is still clinging on this morning. Just does not have the decency to resign.
I imagine he finds this all highly amusing as the sycophants still continue to fawn around him and enable his need for power at all costs..just not at his own.

While Johnson is clearly lacking in these traits, it's not decency, dignity or integrity that he needs to quit. Those values would have stopped half his actions, if anything.

What's he's lacking is shame. he feels no way about what he's done or how it makes him look because he doesn't feel ashamed of it
I agree. He is incapable of feeling shame. Why should he?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.