Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just bonkers to watch but also very concerning at this point.
Absolutely. It’s unprecedented and totally disgraceful behaviour. It just proves that Johnson has no loyalty or allegiance to anyone but himself. He is quite happy to see the Tory party go down in flames because he thinks he will emerge from the wreckage triumphant. That is the enormity of his ego. Thankfully people are finally realising what a liar he is and how totally unfit for office. It took way too long for the penny to drop though.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely. It’s unprecedented and totally disgraceful behaviour. It just proves that Johnson has no loyalty or allegiance to anyone but himself. He is quite happy to see the Tory party go down in flames because he thinks he will emerge from the wreckage triumphant. That is the enormity of his ego. Thankfully people are finally realising what a liar he is and how totally unfit for office. It took way too long for the penny to drop though.
Oh, I think they knew all the time. It must suited their interests not to make eye contact with it until now.

Reactions: 15
Reports that Johnson has sacked Gove and is clinging on for grim death.
im not sure who is responsible for this, but they’re a bloody genius.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh, I think they knew all the time. It must suited their interests not to make eye contact with it until now.
I think that’s true of a lot of MPs. But way too many of the voting public were taken in by his act for far too long. Thankfully the signs are that they are begining to realise they’ve been played for fools by a man who could not give a toss about them or anything else other than being able to feed his monstrous ego by becoming Prime Minister.

Reactions: 6
I think that’s true of a lot of MPs. But way too many of the voting public were taken in by his act for far too long. Thankfully the signs are that they are begining to realise they’ve been played for fools by a man who could not give a toss about them Or anythingbelse other than being able to feed his monstrous ego by becoming Prime Minister.
It's always the way when politicians arse lick press barons. He was always in the pocket of Murdoch, Barclays Brothers, Rothermere etc. The next one will be too.

Reactions: 3
Look, I’ve been gleefully laughing and clapping all day but the fact of the matter is it is completely disgusting that it’s come to this. It’s unbelievable that there are no checks and balances in place to stop this tit show. How is this democracy? He is completely unstable and now becoming a huge danger to this country. There should be legitimate avenues to allow removing someone like this from power.

Also duck him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Read a wee thread on twitter about the good work Gove had done, was a young person who works for or lives in social housing.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What does he have on those still supporting him? Watching Burns on Newsnight ... surely Boris has something on this man for him to be so loyal in current circumstances??

Reactions: 5

Surely he couldn't survive another confidence vote with that lot gone

Reactions: 9
Look, I’ve been gleefully laughing and clapping all day but the fact of the matter is it is completely disgusting that it’s come to this. It’s unbelievable that there are no checks and balances in place to stop this tit show. How is this democracy? He is completely unstable and now becoming a huge danger to this country. There should be legitimate avenues to allow removing someone like this from power.

Also duck him.
This is the crux of it. There should be a way of stopping this. I think the problem is that we have an unwritten constitution, made up partly of convention, which relies on people behaving according to so when someone does something so outrageous that has not happened before, then no one knows what to do. Although The Queen removed an Australian PM I think. It caused a crisis because she is an unelected HoS removing elected PM.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.