Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just googled 'does Boris Johnson take cocaine' and all I got was tit (hahahaha!) from 2008 saying he tried it at uni but "wasn't very good at drugs" - like so much else of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just googled 'does Boris Johnson take cocaine' and all I got was tit (hahahaha!) from 2008 saying he tried it at uni but "wasn't very good at drugs" - like so much else of course.
I think the others (inc Carrie) take coke but he doesn’t. He’s over 50 and overweight so it’s sooo risky and he has a child

Reactions: 1
I think the others (inc Carrie) take coke but he doesn’t. He’s over 50 and overweight so it’s sooo risky and he has a child
A child? 🤣 He’s got a few more than that. Judging by his behaviour I don’t think he gives a tit about his children. I doubt the thought of any of them would stop him getting shitfaced.

Reactions: 13
Thank you to the people of Tiverton for giving the biggest majority overturn in a by-election ever!

Thank you to the people of Wakefield for finally letting Labour win a by-election!

Bye bye Boris

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Now I wonder what would have happened if a general election was called. I initially doubted the British public but maybe Tories would have lost.

We say the next election is too far, Johnson has too much time to redeem himself before then but we're forgetting it's Johnson. That's also a lot of time to make more duck ups which is more likely... And unfortunate to whoever is affected.

What happens if enough by-elections take place and the government loses its majority?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did the BBC ever manage to get a sacrificial Tory cabinet member to speak to them on air?
Nope 😂 If anything can confirm what tit the Tories are in, it’s absolutely no one in the cabinet being willing to defend him on the BBC.

Now I wonder what would have happened if a general election was called. I initially doubted the British public but maybe Tories would have lost.

We say the next election is too far, Johnson has too much time to redeem himself before then but we're forgetting it's Johnson. That's also a lot of time to make more duck ups which is more likely... And unfortunate to whoever is affected.

What happens if enough by elections take place and the government loses its majority?
I don’t think he can change the opinion people have on him now. We’re heading into a massive economic downturn with price rises everywhere. People vote on the economy and he isn’t helping it at all.

But cap on banker bonuses is set to be lifted! Lucky them 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Good for Oliver Dowden..His letter of resignation speaks volumes.
Yeah, but what a twit for essentially lying for the past 6 months 🙄

Dominic Raab must be shitting himself now. His majority is 2,743. If there was a GE today he would definitely lose his seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, but what a twit for essentially lying for the past 6 months 🙄

Dominic Raab must be shitting himself now. His majority is 2,743. If there was a GE today he would definitely lose his seat.
That’s probably why he was last seen running hell for leather away from the Westminster BCC studio.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good for Oliver Dowden..His letter of resignation speaks volumes.
Good for him?! Weaselly little wanker.
He’s been more than happy to defend Johnson’s appalling behaviour until now. He’s just another rat leaving the sinking ship. It’s all about self preservation. I doubt he could even spell integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The bi election results are very heartening especially when none of the Tories wanted to appear on TV to try and defend/justify the way they and their leader are treating us, with massive fuel bills and the cost of living shooting up. They are the kind of people who would find people not being able to pay rent and having to live on the streets hilarious, as would seeing people not being able to eat. I read somewhere than when Boris was a student he and some other disgusting posh cronies used to approach homeless people with a £20 note and then when they got close to the person burn the note in front of them. That is Boris and his like to a tee, mock and hurt the vulnerable, its funny and amusing.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Good for him?! Weaselly little wanker.
He’s been more than happy to defend Johnson’s appalling behaviour until now. He’s just another rat leaving the sinking ship. It’s all about self preservation. I doubt he could even spell integrity.
At least he acknowledges that the ship is sinking rather than continue to insist that it's bang on course with a first rate captain at the helm.

Reactions: 3
There are quite a few well-known Conservative MP's with very small majorities. Messers Raab, Steve Baker and Iain Duncan-Smith being just three.
I live in Steve Bakers constituency and it's gone from 16,000 two elections ago to 4,000 now.

The bi election results are very heartening especially when none of the Tories wanted to appear on TV to try and defend/justify the way they and their leader are treating us, with massive fuel bills and the cost of living shooting up. They are the kind of people who would find people not being able to pay rent and having to live on the streets hilarious, as would seeing people not being able to eat. I read somewhere than when Boris was a student he and some other disgusting posh cronies used to approach homeless people with a £20 note and then when they got close to the person burn the note in front of them. That is Boris and his like to a tee, mock and hurt the vulnerable, its funny and amusing.
There is an article online that talks about how Johnson and co. have tried to launch a cultural war about transsexuals, left-lawyers, immigrants etc. on the basis that will attract voters, particularly former labour ones. Wakefield has shown that it isn't working.

Last edited:
There are quite a few well-known Conservative MP's with very small majorities. Messers Raab, Steve Baker and Iain Duncan-Smith being just three.
I live in Steve Bakers constituency and it's gone from 16,000 two elections ago to 4,000 now.
My heart truly weeps for them all…

There is an article online that talks about how Johnson and co. have tried to launch a cultural war about transsexuals, left-lawyers, immigrants etc. on the basis that will attract voters, particularly former labour ones. Wakefield has shown that it isn't working.
People vote on the economy. They are far more concerned about struggling to hear their homes and feed themselves then they are about the nuances of the trans debate.

They definitely are trying to start a culture war but I don’t think it will work because they’ve been in power too long and they haven’t got anyone left to blame for the long wait times on the NHS, large class sizes and the fact we’re probably going to go into a recession.

What about the fact that he commissioned a huge treehouse for his child(den) when he had also ordered his mps to vote against giving the most deprived and vulnerable children meals over Christmas. I know it didn’t get built but the fact he could think of doing this has really upset me.

Reactions: 11
What about the fact that he commissioned a huge treehouse for his child(den) when he had also ordered his mps to vote against giving the most deprived and vulnerable children meals over Christmas. I know it didn’t get built but the fact he could think of doing this has really upset me.
It was probably commissioned for his use and not for his children...Somewhere to make him feel head and shoulders above the ordinary man. Somewhere to get on with the job with his head firmly in the clouds....clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is appalling I agree but typical of Johnson. One of the greatest cons in British political history has been to persuade red wall voters that he was on their side. When in fact he holds them all in total contempt.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.