Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch it. You'll see him being challenged by the American media, something that very rarely happens in England.
He tries to avoid any interviews, because it shows what an utter cretin he is.

If he had been born Alex Johnson in a somewhere like Tottenham and had to go to an inner city comp, do you think he would Prime Minister? He's got where he has by money and contacts.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He's such a twit... I mean I know this adds nothing to the conversation, but I've been away for 48 hours and have little to add rather than my considered opinion, which has been in place for many years: he's a complete twit.

Reactions: 21
He's such a twit... I mean I know this adds nothing to the conversation, but I've been away for 48 hours and have little to add rather than my considered opinion, which has been in place for many years: he's a complete twit.
And I hear another person saying 'Well, Corbyn would have been worse.....'

Worse than this lump of lard? I'm finding hard to work out how......

Reactions: 19
Anything to save Boris' useless arse.
BBC news is a bleeping disgrace. They are more like a Tory Party propaganda machine than a public service broadcaster. Impartial and independent my sodding arse. They may as well rename themselves the Boris Bullshit Corporation.

Reactions: 17
BBC news is a bleeping disgrace. They are more like a Tory Party propaganda machine than a public service broadcaster. Impartial and independent my sodding arse. They may as well rename themselves the Boris Bullshit Corporation.
The headline is ridiculous because Attenborough didn't have a hand in creating and signing off on covid rules unlike Boris.

I think the Tories installed some Conservative stooges in the top jobs at BBC, which is why they haven't stopped licking the Tories & the royal's asses.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Tbf, the BBC are about to renegotiate their licence with the govt. any minute, they are scared shitless.

Boris is a reflection of a large percentage of our society I am afraid: morally bankrupt.

Reactions: 4
People only see what they want to with the BBC. Some say they are Tory biased, others say it’s left wing. I would still choose them them over Sky and definitely over ITV.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People only see what they want to with the BBC. Some say they are Tory biased, others say it’s left wing. I would still choose them them over Sky and definitely over ITV.
The fact that both sides hate them means they're doing a good job.

Reactions: 5
I know that it doesn’t apply to everyone in the Commons, or the Lords, but all I can think of is ‘pigs, snouts, troughs’.

Reactions: 8
Guys, seriously, HOW does she stomach shagging him??? The thoughts of it make me feel queasy!!
Women have been bleeping powerful men for status and money since time immemorial. It’s not known as the oldest profession for nothing, although doing it in exchange for jobs for mates and swanky wallpaper is vaguely original I suppose.
It’s not as if she’s any better than him though - she’s nothing to look at and is utterly devoid of any moral compass. They seem like a perfect fit.

Reactions: 11
Just when I think the corruption in this country can't get any worse...

I'm not angry about this anymore, just resigned. Everyone knows Tories are like this and they still get in time and time again; wrapping themselves in the flag while asset stripping the country. Labour have their fair share of sleaze too but it's nothing in comparison.

Reactions: 6
I'm not angry about this anymore, just resigned. Everyone knows Tories are like this and they still get in time and time again; wrapping themselves in the flag while asset stripping the country. Labour have their fair share of sleaze too but it's nothing in comparison.
Will they be as electable without the liar Johnson? Once his popularity starts to go (and that always happen), backbenchers will kick him out, but with Tory members choosing the next PM is likely to be a vile skid mark on the pants of the nation any way... but whoever it is won't have the inexplicable "somethingness" that pulls disillusioned and unengaged voters to the Liar.

Will they be as electable without the liar Johnson? Once his popularity starts to go (and that always happen), backbenchers will kick him out, but with Tory members choosing the next PM is likely to be a vile skid mark on the pants of the nation any way... but whoever it is won't have the inexplicable "somethingness" that pulls disillusioned and unengaged voters to the Liar.
Probably not but there's so much right wing propaganda in this country I can see them carrying on.

Reactions: 2
The only thing Johnson cares about it is the Daily Telegraph’s editorial line on his premiership. Things will only change when their leader column on him changes. And it hasn’t yet so he can continue doing what he wants.

Reactions: 3
You have to question Carrie. I'm a man so I don't know. She is running the show trust me. No judgement, just saying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.