Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ouch - if even the Telegraph is questioning him then he's definitely straying into the danger zone...

Reactions: 13
The frustrating thing is we can be as angry at Johnson and the govt as we want but only they can remove themselves with sackings and resignations.

All they have to do is put up with some tough questioning in parliament and the media, and maybe awkward comments when they meet the public but apart from that there's no real solution outside of an election.

If this were any other government (not colours but literally any other set of ministers and PM) this probably would have resulted multiple votes of no confidence, at least.

But the Tories are so tight that except for a few fall guys, they'll all just have each others backs. And even the fall guys have probably somewhat agreed to their disposable position.

This is at risk of being a distant memory by the next election.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
But the Tories are so tight that except for a few fall guys, they'll all just have each others backs. And even the fall guys have probably somewhat agreed to their disposable position.
If you've ever studied politics, at whatever level. The first thing you are taught (at least back in my day) is that The Left always fracture. The key to Tory party success is that they stay together. It's a simple as that. It's not complicated. The Left ALWAYS start in-fighting. As you say, it's very 'frustrating'.

Although I would consider myself Apolitical ie: A 'floater'. I do take an interest in politics. But this thread is about Boris right? Not politics. Can I just say, I find the man a disgusting, repulsive individual.

Reactions: 15
Although I would consider myself Apolitical ie: A 'floater'. I do take an interest in politics. But this thread is about Boris right? Not politics. Can I just say, I find the man a disgusting, repulsive individual.
My perspective would be that this thread is also about politics. Because Boris Johnson is a politician and the leader of his party. So you can’t really separate him from politics. Just my opinion obviously!

I concur entirely that he is a repulsive individual!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Yel

Is it just me that didn't even know Carrie was pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Baby no 7. 7!
Say what you like about the woman, but her timing is impeccable. Also, I think it's a few more than 7 by now...

Edit - the DM is on it: 'at least'... sleepless nights on top of a crisis? If I were religious I;d say someone 'up there' really hates him.

Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 10.29.55.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's a scene in Mr Robot where the police come and question one of the main guys about a murder (which he committed). While he's speaking to them, his heavily pregnant wife goes to the kitchen and sticks a barbecue fork up herself, breaking her waters to cause a convenient distraction. Can definitely see Carrie doing something like that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Baby no 7. 7!
I thought it was at least 9!
I have to say the new addition has impeccable timing. 🙄

Say what you like about the woman, but her timing is impeccable. Also, I think it's a few more than 7 by now...

Edit - the DM is on it: 'at least'... sleepless nights on top of a crisis? If I were religious I;d say someone 'up there' really hates him.

View attachment 913952
Im not religious but I’d say a fair few million down here hate him as well.

• Haha
"At least" 7 kids. The shade!
Someone got induced 😂
Absolutely.
I have read that a fair few people are saying that no woman would do something like that as a distraction for her husband, but they have to remember that this is a woman willing to duck and procreate with Boris Johnson, so it’s not as though she’s shown the slightest indication of any integrity, moral fibre, sense or taste at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if she realizes she’ll never change him? No matter how many kids she pops out.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if this one will look just like Dad also? I know it's bad form to comment on the looks of innocent parties and someone will be along to rightly tell me off shortly, but Cassia Johnson looks like Boris in a wig - the result bears a resemblance to Vicky Pollard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.