Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't bear listening to Ben Wallace on the radio - he's always really short with and rude to the interviewer.

Reactions: 2
Wee Nippy Sturgeon is definitely dodgy - in more ways than one! I hear she may soon have her collar felt over the missing £600,000. Her "husband" is equally corrupt.

1629895430842.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😮
Patel is a bleeping sociopath. If she had her way she’d be standing on the white cliffs of Dover with a machine gun shooting at the poor, desperate souls trying to cross the Channel. The woman is pure, unadulterated evil.
I am no fan of her but it's got to annoy her they are not being sent back where they came from.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am no fan of her but it's got to annoy her they are not being sent back where they came from.
Anyone who gets ‘annoyed’ at desperate people deciding the only option for them and their children fleeing from god knows what, is to risk their lives trying to cross the channel, has no business calling themselves a human being, let alone occupying a position in public office. Have you not seen the pictures of drowned children washed up on beaches?
They often can’t be sent back ‘to where they came from’ because they’ll be killed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone who gets ‘annoyed’ at desperate people deciding the only option for them and their children fleeing from god knows what, is to risk their lives trying to cross the channel, has no business calling themselves a human being, let alone occupying a position in public office. Have you not seen the pictures of drowned children washed up on beaches?
They often can’t be sent back ‘to where they came from’ because they’ll be killed.
You mean France?

You mean France?
It may have escaped your notice but France is under no obligation to help Britain out here. Britain is no longer in the EU.

In any case these people may speak English and may want to get to a country where they can speak the language.

Patel is a depraved psychopath with no humanity.

Reactions: 19
You mean France?
Generally people who say things like that really don’t mean France. I assume they mean somewhere far away where foreign, brown people live.
I think that as far as some people are concerned ‘back where they came from’ is a very moveable feast.
My kids are mixed race and have been told on numerous occasions to eff off back where they came from. They were born in London, so quite where they are meant to eff off back to is anyone’s guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It may have escaped your notice but France is under no obligation to help Britain out here. Britain is no longer in the EU.

In any case these people may speak English and may want to get to a country where they can speak the language.

But it's OK for Macron to secretly turn a blind eye to the criminal gangs and people smugglers, so that it becomes someone else's problem?

I don't post on Tattle very often but I have to agree re. Patel - both she and Boris are a pair of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mainly young men on the boats, all escaping war torn France 😡

France IS under obligation, UK have given France millions to stop the boats, but France are happy to empy the Calais camps, & send them here for the tax payer to look after.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No, but then I can’t imagine that JRM is a fan of the white stuff😉
JRM is a happily married man with 6 kids, he's more likely to be attending Latin Mass at some place. I know Gove has taken it in the past and his marriage has recently broken down, but I really hope for his sake he hasn't succumbed - cocaine is a NASTY drug, many young people die suddenly from heart attacks and cardiac arrests because of it, but this is hidden due to the bad stigma. Really, everyone should leave that stuff well alone!

Reactions: 4
He looks very ‘animated’ doesn’t he? 🤔😂
Miserable git wouldn't even pay a fiver admission fee and was getting topped up on free drinks all night according to twatter posts
AEB7D244-3712-40B1-BBA0-858C948AA68E.jpeg

Mainly young men on the boats, all escaping war torn France 😡

France IS under obligation, UK have given France millions to stop the boats, but France are happy to empy the Calais camps, & send them here for the tax payer to look after.
I’m sure that obligation is as good as Boris’s word on Brexit and we all know how that’s went down…

Reactions: 8
Miserable git wouldn't even pay a fiver admission fee and was getting topped up on free drinks all night according to twatter posts View attachment 735548

I’m sure that obligation is as good as Boris’s word on Brexit and we all know how that’s went down…
I’m from Aberdeen and our nightlife died a death around 2008 along with the oil and gas downturn.

My brother’s claim to fame is that he beat up Gove at school. I’m not convinced it’s true, but cool story bro 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m from Aberdeen and our nightlife died a death around 2008 along with the oil and gas downturn.

My brother’s claim to fame is that he beat up Gove at school. I’m not convinced it’s true, but cool story bro 😎
No wonder if their dad dancing like that in the clubs :m....he didn't hit him hard enough ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.