Boris Johnson #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prince Andrews the perfect distraction ;)
You might be onto something with that theory. When people show you who they are believe them. Boris has never hidden who he is. He’s a selfish, lazy psychopath who doesn’t give a tit and has always done as he likes. Why are people surprised by this? The only real question is why has this been leaked now, nearly two years later?

Reactions: 16
You might be onto something with that theory. When people show you who they are believe them. Boris has never hidden who he is. He’s a selfish, lazy psychopath who doesn’t give a tit and has always done as he likes. Why are people surprised by this? The only real question is why has this been leaked now, nearly two years later?
I saw someone say the reason Boris had to back Cummings after his eyesight trip was because he threatened to tell all about the secret garden parties , I think someone wants him gone now though ,too many leaks .

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh I love her. Grasping little twit. She's already mentally checked out and looking for rich husband number 2 to raise Boris' sprogs. Can't keep a good woman down!
If Carrie does manage to bag a rich man for husband number two it will be her first wealthy one.

Boris was cleaned out by his divorce from the Barrister Marina Wheeler QC, the daughter of the highly respected BBC journalist Charles Wheeler. His many other rumored children are also a massive drain on his finances.

Marina is quite interesting https://www.1cor.com/london/barristers/marina-wheeler-qc/

Reactions: 9
Ooh I didn’t realise there was a boris Johnson thread! Surely he HAS to resign now??!
This is definitely the closest he's got to resigning. I've never thought there was a chance any of the other times people have been convinced he's going but I can't see how he can get out of this one. People were dying alone and he was at a party. It's that simple.

Reactions: 12
So if it is cummings dropping all these titbits are we glad he has? I mean I am as I want to know if the PM is taking the absolute piss when everyone else is on lockdown and cant see dying family members etc.
I LOVE Cummings. I mean he's scares me, he is an absolute psychopath but he's so good at it.
Evil genius 🤷‍♀️
And not the sort of man you want to go up against.
I think he's working with someone on the inside and between them they want to ruin Bojo and tbh I'm here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe BoJo has apologised for anything before. His coat really must be on a shaky peg.
It wasn’t actually an apology though. He’s not sorry for anything he’s done, he’s sorry he’s been caught. It was probably a version of the apologies he’s given to his assorted wives when he’s been caught with his trousers down. “ I’m terribly sorry, it was only after my dick had been in Jennifer Arcuri for 25 minutes when I realised she wasn’t my wife “.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
……….are we still supposed to believe just a few weeks before this party he can’t remember he was in intensive care with covid?
this is what gets me, he had first hand experience of what it felt to have Covid, meanwhile as he partied there were Dr's Nurses & essential workers who even slept in tents in there bloody gardens for fear of infecting their families by living inside their homes,

Reactions: 6
this is what gets me, he had first hand experience of what it felt to have Covid, meanwhile as he partied there were Dr's Nurses & essential workers who even slept in tents in there bloody gardens for fear of infecting their families by living inside their homes,
Allegedly has first hand experience... I've never been convinced he was as I'll as they made out. I can't believe anyone would be so close to dying (again, allegedly) and then behave in this way!

Reactions: 5
I have heard from a reliable source that he genuinely wasn't in a good way, what with being a raging alcoholic.

And re him behaving this way, c*nts gonna c*nt.

Reactions: 10
I have heard from a reliable source that he genuinely wasn't in a good way, what with being a raging alcoholic.

And re him behaving this way, c*nts gonna c*nt.
That's fair - can't argue with that!!!

Reactions: 1
The big clue that it was an alcoholic seizure as per the rumour is that he wasn’t ventilated. At the time every single Covid patient going into ICU was put on a ventilator (that eventually changed) and BJ wasn’t. He was given oxygen, that’s all. Patients didn’t need ICU for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe people voted for the ‘bumbling Boris’ character, there’s nothing statesman like him at all. He is an Eton bred, entitled C U Next Tuesday.

I’m also camp he didn’t have Covid - all PR. Surely if he did and experienced the seriousness of the virus, he wouldn’t be having bloody BYOB parties? Utter shite.

Reactions: 10
I LOVE Cummings. I mean he's scares me, he is an absolute psychopath but he's so good at it.
Evil genius 🤷‍♀️
And not the sort of man you want to go up against.
I think he's working with someone on the inside and between them they want to ruin Bojo and tbh I'm here for it 😂
We can't forget the iconic pic of him holding the box of secrets as he waited at the end of the st for a lift :sneaky:

If Carrie does manage to bag a rich man for husband number two it will be her first wealthy one.

Boris was cleaned out by his divorce from the Barrister Marina Wheeler QC, the daughter of the highly respected BBC journalist Charles Wheeler. His many other rumored children are also a massive drain on his finances.

Marina is quite interesting https://www.1cor.com/london/barristers/marina-wheeler-qc/
I thought it was said she's a colourful character herself ,caught in a compromising position at a train station while drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.