Books #12 Reading Chats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really enjoying the prison healer! If you like fanstasy in the SJM/acotar style then this will be right up your street too.

Thanks for sharing all your Kindle thoughts!

I have gone with the paperwhite signature and I am sooooo excited!

I've traded in my current Kindle so that will motivate me to get through some of my physical TBR in the lead up to Christmas.

Just started Lessons in Chemistry that I've picked up from the library after waiting on the reserved list for ages. I've read mixed reviews but I'm enjoying it so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can anyone recommend any decent crime/thriller books?

Currently reading Elly Griffiths Dr Ruth Galloway series and loving it 🤩

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1774859
Have read an American marriage and the flatshare , already have shuggie but still to read, and am still debating ready player one…it’s not at all my genre but people I love have loved it!
I hated ready player one, think I’m an outcast 🤣 I almost never, ever DNF books but I DNF’d that one

I hated ready player one, think I’m an outcast 🤣 I almost never, ever DNF books but I DNF’d that one
I wouldn’t even consider it were it not so highly regarded. But I’ve spent longer reading about it today than I would have spent reading the book itself and I think I’ll keep my 99cent for a worthier cause!

Just started Lessons in Chemistry that I've picked up from the library after waiting on the reserved list for ages. I've read mixed reviews but I'm enjoying it so far!
lessons in chemistry is one of my favourite reads of the year, glad you’re enjoying it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have just started Twisted Hate by Ana Huang ❤🔥 I heard it’s meant to be the best book in the twisted series! Is anyone a fan of the books x

Reactions: 3
I have just finished this and I cannot articulate how much I loved it. Absolutely stunning a story and beautifully written and with such incredibly crafted characters I’m entirely bereft it’s over.
1670006267675.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have just finished this and I cannot articulate how much I loved it. Absolutely stunning a story and beautifully written and with such incredibly crafted characters I’m entirely bereft it’s over.
View attachment 1777562
wonderful book!

i’ve recommended it to so many people (if you’re reading this and like a really good contemporary family saga, this is the book for you)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel the cover did it a disservice somehow. On the strength of the cover alone, I’d have assumed a lighter, easier read.

• Heart
View attachment 1777562
Just googled the blurb and now it's going straight on my to buy list! Thank you. X

• Heart
wonderful book!

i’ve recommended it to so many people (if you’re reading this and like a really good contemporary family saga, this is the book for you)
On the subject of family sagas I just finished The Truth Must Dazzle Gradually. Had never heard of it before this thread so thanks whoever recommended it. Loved it!

• Heart
View attachment 1777562
I just read this recently from a recommendation on here and loved it too! One of my faves from this year. V similar vibes to The Most Fun We Ever Had which I also loved - really enjoy books that show characters/families through the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
On the subject of family sagas I just finished The Truth Must Dazzle Gradually. Had never heard of it before this thread so thanks whoever recommended it. Loved it!
It might have been me, one of my favourites of the last year. 😍

This has now ended up on my tbr 🤭 looks really good!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.