Books #10 Reading Chats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is How We Are Human is 99p today, finally bought it.

Also One True Love Taylor - Jenkins Reid is 99p too.

Reactions: 11
Read The Grooms Wore White - Charlie Lyndhurst yesterday. It was nice, easy read. Few different characters and side storylines, couple of things I didn't expect, so nice little twists. Then a few predictable bits, but a nice easy read.

Reactions: 2
Tempting me into reading it now. 🤣
honestly, it’s coho at her best. lots of men saying “i want to be better for you” and people with ridiculous names reciting ridiculous dialogue in an incredibly readable way 🤣 she does her thing well!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Read The Grooms Wore White - Charlie Lyndhurst yesterday. It was nice, easy read. Few different characters and side storylines, couple of things I didn't expect, so nice little twists. Then a few predictable bits, but a nice easy read.
This sounds fab. Put it on my list for now. Its 99p but I need to be good 🤣

honestly, it’s coho at her best. lots of men saying “i want to be better for you” and people with ridiculous names reciting ridiculous dialogue in an. incredibly readable way 🤣 she does her thing well!
I don't know how she does it. I don't understand how I can race through a book and get to the end and think meh?!? 😁 however I can always be doing with an easy read amongst all the depressing stuff I read

Also I am very sorry for this 🙈 but it just popped up when I bought the other two...

Harriet Tyce latest book is also 99p. I loved Blood Orange 5 star thriller for me. Didnt like her 2nd book as much but have bought this today will give it a go...

Deal: It Ends At Midnight: The addictive new thriller from the bestselling author of Blood Orange Amazon product

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
trying to read ‘beautiful world, where are you’ by Sally Rooney which was a birthday present but my godddd I don’t like her writing style at all. I got though normal people because I loved the series but I just can’t get into this. Anyone read it? Is it worth sticking with? I hate not finishing a book!

Reactions: 3
trying to read ‘beautiful world, where are you’ by Sally Rooney which was a birthday present but my godddd I don’t like her writing style at all. I got though normal people because I loved the series but I just can’t get into this. Anyone read it? Is it worth sticking with? I hate not finishing a book!
i couldn’t bear it, all the characters were awful.

i have mixed feelings on sally rooney - i really loved normal people but beautiful world and conversations with friends weren’t great. she has a very detached writing style which makes it really hard to care about any of her characters imo.

Amazon sent me 40% off First Day of Spring today as it was on my wish list, also just bought One True Loves to add to my 87 unread kindle books 💃 this thread is bad for my bank balance but good for my mental health 🥰

Reactions: 5
The ravenhood series (flock/exodus ect) are on kindle unlimited so you best believe I got them all 😂
Yessss 🥳 the finish line isnt great though. It dragged on for me. Probably because I dislike Tobias. 🤣

Amazon sent me 40% off First Day of Spring today as it was on my wish list, also just bought One True Loves to add to my 87 unread kindle books 💃 this thread is bad for my bank balance but good for my mental health 🥰
Theyve offered me 40% off a random book I dont even have on my wish list. Boooo.

Im at 63 unread now 🙈

Reactions: 1
I got my TBR down to 4, now it's at 11... ffs 😂 I add books to my saved basket rather than wish list and never get discount offers, do I need to make a wish list?

I got my TBR down to 4, now it's at 11... ffs 😂 I add books to my saved basket rather than wish list and never get discount offers, do I need to make a wish list?
Yes I think it's worth it, they offer me 40% off kindle books on my wishlist around twice a month

I read around 7 chapters, realised I had no idea what was going on, restarted it only to get just beyond 7 chapters and thought it wasn’t for me.

It's on a 99p deal at the moment 🙈
99p deals are definitely my weak spot right now, but I’m not letting the guilt kick in just yet! I picked up The Younger Wife to see if I can handle family drama with a bit of suspense…anyone read it?

I finished Not Exactly What I Had In Mind - it was good and I can see this being adapted for TV. I feel like all the characters were given equal airtime despite there being a protagonist Hazel, and more could have been done with their threads to extend the read beyond the immediate situation.

This sounds fab. Put it on my list for now. Its 99p but I need to be good 🤣

I don't know how she does it. I don't understand how I can race through a book and get to the end and think meh?!? 😁 however I can always be doing with an easy read amongst all the depressing stuff I read

Also I am very sorry for this 🙈 but it just popped up when I bought the other two...

Harriet Tyce latest book is also 99p. I loved Blood Orange 5 star thriller for me. Didnt like her 2nd book as much but have bought this today will give it a go...

Deal: It Ends At Midnight: The addictive new thriller from the bestselling author of Blood Orange Amazon product
I've also just bought this adding more to my TBR, hopefully I don't have many plans coming up 😂

Reactions: 1
I finished Magpie by Elizabeth Day last night. A page turner, really enjoyed it!

Its a 99p deal at the mo

Reactions: 6
Magpie was a great thriller!

I'm halfway through City of Girls and hoping to finish it today. I am enjoying it but finding the "I have SO MUCH SEX" a bit tiresome. We get it Vivian :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t go for Six of Crows in the end- have stayed the house in the cerulean sea instead as heard very good things!! Also downloaded 2 99p purchases onto my kindle today- the Taylor Jenkins Reid one and Once Upon a broken heart as I’m getting into more fantasy books now

Reactions: 3
Didn’t go for Six of Crows in the end- have stayed the house in the cerulean sea instead as heard very good things!! Also downloaded 2 99p purchases onto my kindle today- the Taylor Jenkins Reid one and Once Upon a broken heart as I’m getting into more fantasy books now
i enjoyed house on the cerulean sea, it was a cute reas but felt more like a kids book imo

let us know what you think when you finish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.