Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps they should have cut their feet out of that wedding photo. We can see you standing on your tip toes Colin 🙈😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not many love themselves as much as Anna does. Shes totally over done for this wedding, she has more slap on than the bride.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These begging huns are really getting on my wick. I have been approached by a few NI ones in the past looking to collab & I’ve always declined. Now it’s liking my posts & then landing into the shop but NEVER buy. You then get messages saying how much they love everything & asking for such & such to be held over & they’ll come back to pay🥱 I’m just raging at myself for actually believing that they loved my stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
These begging huns are really getting on my wick. I have been approached by a few NI ones in the past looking to collab & I’ve always declined. Now it’s liking my posts & then landing into the shop but NEVER buy. You then get messages saying how much they love everything & asking for such & such to be held over & they’ll come back to pay🥱 I’m just raging at myself for actually believing that they loved my stuff.
Oooh bring all the 🍵 I take it Anna has been in?

Reactions: 5
Oooh tell us more ....

Reactions: 1
The cheek of them

Reactions: 1
Her stories make me gag!..pretending to walk with the pram while her husband films her, she’s a bloody laughing stock 😂

Reactions: 5
What’s the big palaver over the tree. She overdoes it by insisting it wasn’t her idea and it was her doormat husband. Yeah right Anna, you just want to be the first. No one should care that your tree is up or down or when it’s done, it’s a pretty bland one anyway.

To add: looking back over the years, it’s only the last couple she’s been so early, going back it was the end of November - she gets earlier every year, all for the gram.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
To add: looking back over the years, it’s only the last couple she’s been so early, going back it was the end of November - she gets earlier every year, all for the gram.
100% agree. Christmas is as good as over in influencer world by about December 20th. Glad to see the hot chocolate supplies have been restored to County Antrim though, been a bit sparse I was worried how the Corry's would survive powered solely by fairy lights and cheeseboards

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She makes me 🤮now so sickly gormless face trying to pose in every picture. Oh and Anna stop hiding the shop names to the clothing you put up have you not heard of google photo app love soon find out where it is from with out touching your link and putting pennies in your pocket. No thank you . That would be the last thing I do on any links that Instagram gurls put up. Anyone that wants to know were any item is from with out touching any link these idiots put up down load google photo app. It scans the image when you screen shot it and soon tells you what shop it’s from. Like the boden top with the blue bow on yesterday. Happy days Anna love 😂👍

Reactions: 7