Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foreverunknown

Long time lurker - feel actually horrifically bad talking about someone else - but here it goes.

My husband and I earn almost £100k between us - we have a very low mortgage as we are still in an old ex-council house we bought and renovated when we were 22.....

We have 2 children and one on the way.

Maybe we're absolutely shit with money and maybe I am just pure jealous, but this is so so so far removed from reality it really is sickening. £1140 Chanel sandals? Not to mention the rest? While the rest of us are crippled with petrol costs?

For what ? Definitely sick of these hand outs from companies to people for filtered pics - my children will never know the lavish holidays and shopping trips that these kids do - and we're supposed to teach them to " work hard for their money" !

Makes a mockery of the working people and the "lifestyle" that will never be attainable - even with great solid careers.

At least I haven't sold their souls or mine I guess ...

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Clare

VIP Member
It’s so tiresome when these influencers trot out the “Tattle trolls are ruining my life” trope. Yes there are some threads on here that fly close to the bone but it’s all indirect gossip and speculation.

Can St Anna of the North Coast put her hand on her heart and say she’s never slagged anyone off behind their backs? Of course not, most people do it, whether it’s written down or not it’s the same thing, don’t be a hypocrite Anna.

Sites like Tattle exist because social media consumers put 2 & 2 together with accounts like Blossoming Birds and become frustrated over time with constant displays of the following toxic behaviour:

- misleading followers with overly perfect and unrealistic/unattainable homes, fashion, beauty

- using children/family/spouses as unpaid props in adverts

- outrageous/borderline illegal and definitely immoral lack of child protection awareness

- not declaring free/gifted/pr/Ad products properly or consistently

- lying to followers or subconsciously prepping followers in the lead up to an ad

- unnecessary and relentless consumerism promoting an unhealthy relationship with shopping/money/fast fashion. Constant need to keep up encourages debt amongst susceptible followers.

Anna can call troll until the Dromona dairy cows come home but from my perspective, her and her type of account are the toxic trolls of the internet causing a ticking time bomb of poor mental health amongst young people who cannot separate Instagram and reality. Anna perpetuates this damaging environment based on looks, money and greed. She should be the one to look in the mirror deep down to her soul and ask herself if she does the right thing every day; is selling your home and family online a good thing? Is it the right thing? Should she be thinking of earning her money in a more respectable and less damaging way and removing her children’s terrible digital footprint before its too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
...which is why if you say anything positive they can’t handle it 😂 and again assume its the person themselves, as in their mind who else could ever like them!
I can actually be very positive about this family, they have a gorgeous house, close family, beautiful daughters and a great lifestyle.

However, when I drive past their house, I think that I shouldn't know it's their house, I shouldn't know where the kids sleep, I shouldn't know when they're on holiday. When I drive past the primary school, I shouldn't know that the girls are there or when they're due to be picked up. When I see them out and about, I shouldn't know the girls' names, their birthdays, their likes and hobbies. The digital footprint of the children is enormous and concerning.

I don't care what the adults do online (although Colin's McDonald's video is something I'd rather not have seen 😆) or what tat they're selling or how they hoodwink the followers into using their affiliate links, that's not my concern. I only wish that someday Anna or any of the other local insta mums who read this thread, finally realise that their children's lives should not be for public consumption.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Clare

VIP Member
Cyrus twice inside 8 or 10 weeks! Someone sign me the fuck up to whatever she does ✋️ ps we need a new thread please 😆
Anna’s whole raison d’être is to make people envious enough to aspire to her faux life and buy into it thus making her and the companies more money. This isn’t normal life, having all these holidays, she is just a normal person but she is creating the illusion of success for you to aspire to be her and have this “perfect” life. Buy the things she wears, she decorates her home with, her accessories and kids’ stuff. She gets paid to advertise most things she shows her followers in the hopes they click on the link and buy. Anna is making people think they need 3 holidays a year so they push themselves into debt just to keep up with somebody on the internet. I would LOVE to see her credit card bills. It’s all smoke and mirrors and extremely immoral and irresponsible. If she wants to sell products, she should get herself on QVC where at least the selling element is completely transparent. Or better still, wake up and realise the consumerist lifestyle is vacuous, dangerous and meaningless.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Abetterusername

To actively slate and throw shade at his previous employers is actually so unprofessional and petty. By all means share this with whoever privately (as if, right 😂) but there is no need whatsoever to take this to such a public forum. Life changes quickly and it's incredibly short-sighted to burn bridges with an employer you might need again in the future

They give lip service to their business but then how they act is hilarious and so amateurish and unprofessional that it hurts to watch. Anna posts constantly about winging it, being last minute with jobs and there was a post a while ago where a Zoom call with clients had been overtaken by a child. Honestly, if I was looking for a service like that I would take one look at her page and run in the other direction. Confidence inspiring it ain't.

Reactions: 21

rfa

Surely the Anna who instagrammed years ago while living in their old house, posting about working all the hours, climbing the career ladder and setting an example for ‘the girls’ would be embarrassed by this? Surely the followers she gained way back when who saw that as aspirational would be disgusted by her new, greedy way of life? She’s copied all those who she deems to have more instasuccess than her and lost any dignity and integrity along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anybody else find it hilarious that she still hasn’t hit that elusive 100k? 😂 bet she’s absolutely raging. Go on Colin, get the credit card out and buy her some fake followers 😂
If she continues that stupid bouncy walk and the gormless grinning she will never get there 🤭

New thread title suggestion:

Blossomingbirds #6 sashaying away from 100k

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ClareMcD

Sickening behaviour..in the light of current times and how hard life is for ‘real’ people she should have declined this free trip or at least paid her own way..she’s totally lost her way, this is her job my arse, this is begging for a free ride and shamelessly throwing it in ordinary peoples faces..I’m not bitter at all, I have a great job, a husband and three children, a much nicer home in a more salubrious area than she does, and bonus my husband is taller than me…but I’m fed up with seeing her smug face like she’s achieved something in life..I can bet her parents didn’t raise her to be this shallow and vacuous and surely must be ashamed of her too in some way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lool🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious!

I worked with Colin thought he was a sound fella(in fact I considered him a friend) BTW he's a machinest in a company near Crumlin not an architect as I seen someone say,anyway I was unfortunately made redundant due to covid(Colin wasnt) but that's the way things go no biggie. Any way I'm diverting lol I started up a small online business to make ends meet,an was looking to get the word out asked Colin would he give me a mention on his gram (at the time he had 14000 followers) yes I will he said" it would of really helped.

Never heard another word from him,now I know why! there was nothing in it for the blossoming birds.
Thanks mate.

I've only stumbled upon this tonight an found it very entertaining,an tbh you set yourself up for this bud eh mate.

I don't follow gram or any social media but felt a need to say something tonight here.

I hope you Anna an kids are well an pull you're heads outta your arses for the sake of the kids.

😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

User101010

I can't blame her for accepting a free trip to Disneyland, I'm sure most of us would snap it up too. It's the playing mother of the year for being so good and surprising her kids with a trip to Paris 🙄 no you didn't! If she was open and real about it I'd have a bit of respect for her. All she needs to say is something like "how amazing, Disneyland invited us for a gifted stay..." Instead of a sneaky #ad in the corner and letting on it's all her arrangements and her doing.
Plus, I really think these companies need to rethink their marketing, neither Anna nor Laura ad need another holiday. If they offered up a competition for someone to win a holiday I'm sure they'd get more interest than inviting these freeloaders

• Heart
Reactions: 15
💯 They are, a wee lad I work with went away on his stag party and all we've done is fucking rake him and he fucking hates it 🤣🤣 😅 even the directors are laughing at the wee lad, can guarantee similar is happening 🤣🤣🤣 fuck I'd laugh at Colin, such a wee pussy male 🤣🤣🤣
I had to make an account just to reply to this lol... I wonder how much Anna knows about the stag do..... I was on it to.... This will mean nothing to anyone else but the people who were on the stag do but just so Colin knows I'm real when he reads this (he made it obvious he does a few pages back) "Fuck off shamoo!" And dirty knickers at the breakfast table. Hope your enjoying the scrounged holiday C 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Please make sure you’re all unfollowing this smug freeloader. It’s the numbers that make a difference!

Nearly fell of my seat seeing that they were at Communion. Thought Anna and Colin had Green Pastures written all over them!

• Haha

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Is this trip to promote Abu Dhabi or is it for Anna to share her wardrobe and fawn over herself?? No details about the places, just tagged them and said how NICE they’re are. or maybe have I missed something and just so distracted by her carry on. If she was a bar of chocolate she’d eat herself

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
Holiday after holiday, I wonder will she comment on this. She had to be a bit uncomfortable with it all and how it looks. This was obviously booked and postponed with covid and the other trips were freebies but it still looks bad. How can AC connects operate with the staff permanently on holidays🙄
Because AC connects isn’t real…it’s just a cover up for her being a scrounger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13