Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna cramming a busy few days work so she can have a few days off with her crew. Seem just like an average week in the Corry household to me.

Reactions: 4
Anna doesn’t work Anna in fact doesn’t do anything but tit about in various clothing looking like a nob Daily . Then sending everything back . Swipe up for the link hey. Pay me. getting her 3 money makers to do her dirty work.. posing with the biggest fake grin ever .must not forget the coffee cup in hand . No Anna you don’t work like us normal people .in fact you no longer know what work is. She’s the biggest joke ever.

Reactions: 8
Why is Anna not staying at her Caravan?? Is that up in the air now?
This thread has gone quiet too, seems either the fake troll hunters woke some people to something or the people on here weren't who they claimed to be.....just came along for the ride planting thoughts colin.

Reactions: 3
This thread has gone quiet too, seems either the fake troll hunters woke some people to something or the people on here weren't who they claimed to be.....just came along for the ride planting thoughts colin.
I actually think Anna has been laying low and not posting as much after making a tit out of herself in regards to the troll busters nonsense. I’m mortified for anyone that had anything to do with it tbh 😂

Reactions: 5
Why is Anna "away" to the North Coast when other days she can make impromptu trips there and back twice in one day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also lots of us have been blocked! 🤣

• Haha
Actually thought the fire looked more like a caravan than a hotel bedroom so assumed she had tagged the wrong
Golflinks.

Anna's content never changes so there's not really anything new to say.

I was hoping that her tech friends would have explained the dangers of pasting her kids all over social media and perhaps told her how the depraved people on the internet use deep fake to manipulate kids' images - the thought of that is sure to make any mother's blood run cold.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She’s an absolute tit, imagine when her kids grow up and they ask her what she did for a living... ‘well honey, I posted every aspect of our lives on the internet to scrounge freebies and get paid, although most of it was me fake twirling in clothes I never paid for with my teeth hanging out just wishing I was Lauren mc Dermott’ …I would crrrringe! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually thought the fire looked more like a caravan than a hotel bedroom so assumed she had tagged the wrong
Wow!!! Great eye, you are so right, well least she is using the thing. I did wonder when she brought out the cheeseboard 😂
Wonder will we get a tour? Nice and central that park.

• Haha
Lovely park but so central that they by-passed every beach in Portrush and ended up in Portstewart 🙄
That beach with the posts (same as Castlerock) is much more picture worthy!
New shop underway in Portstewart too, Wrapped up Belfast (Castle Court) is extending and will be selling their wares so naturally Anna needs to be up that way to blag a #gift.

Reactions: 1
Agree its went quiet and thats because her content is just yawnnnnnnnnnathon. I dont even search for her anymore as its the same old shite. Meh!

• Haha
There's very little credibility left after the trollbuster episode and the content wasn't that strong before that anyway. I assumed/hoped she'd keep the caravan stuff off Insta to have some private space for the kids but maybe not 🤷‍♀️

Hahaha, she's decided on a site and caravan change.... Nothing to do with Laura Ann's top spec, panoramic views making her choice look like the poor relations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh dear god it's a cringefest this weekend. Can this woman not spend time with her family without banging on about precious moments and cuddles ad nauseam. Give it a rest Anna, normal people just enjoy time with their family, they don't need to turn it into content. Just a quick question though... how many precious moments did you actually enjoy with your phone permanently in your hand recording everything, getting the best picture/background and then setting up the posts? 🤔

Reactions: 11
Hahaha, she's decided on a site and caravan change.... Nothing to do with Laura Ann's top spec, panoramic views making her choice look like the poor relations
No way! Could she be moving to Laura Ann's site? Though can't see how they'd afford the mental prices and also probably too far away from "the Port" for wannabe Anna?

Oh dear god it's a cringefest this weekend. Can this woman not spend time with her family without banging on about precious moments and cuddles ad nauseam. Give it a rest Anna, normal people just enjoy time with their family, they don't need to turn it into content. Just a quick question though... how many precious moments did you actually enjoy with your phone permanently in your hand recording everything, getting the best picture/background and then setting up the posts? 🤔
Living her life through her phone put the thing down and actually enjoy your family. One totally sad women