Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here it is - an Amazon affiliate link, peak viewing time on a Friday night, one week before Black Friday. If anyone clicks on that and buys anything from Amazon in the next couple of weeks she will get a cut! This should be illegal! Oh and cheese again, is this Instagram or QVC?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I have been reading a lot about ‘sharenting’ and it’s not good at all. Research suggests that it may violate kids sense of privacy and cause a lack of trust with their parents. It also says that it can affect a child's sense of self, because, in many ways, their identity has been created for them. The research also covers issues of the child experiencing bullying because of what their parents post. And finally, people could use the photos for digital kidnapping which is a type of identity theft. This freaks me out. If adults want to post about themselves that’s one thing but to use their kids in this way should concern us all.
whats even more worrying is Anna would know all this but still continues to do it anyway without a care in the world…

Reactions: 5
Single white Anna strikes again with a Hunters & Heels schmaltzy food “recipe” reel rip off 🤢🤢

Reactions: 3
This woman is a complete bore, not even interested in the story's anymore
Off to the one and only shop she seems to know ✔
Pimp youngest out to the internet ✔
Make some joke about cheese (that she never eats) wine that she doesn't drink✔
Get doormat husband to do something ✔
Mention fairy lights, baby napping, busy week✔

Reactions: 6
This woman is a complete bore, not even interested in the story's anymore
Off to the one and only shop she seems to know ✔
Pimp youngest out to the internet ✔
Make some joke about cheese (that she never eats) wine that she doesn't drink✔
Get doormat husband to do something ✔
Mention fairy lights, baby napping, busy week✔
Shes so 2D she’s had to form a personality out of the 4 seasons

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fake twee rubbish. Gormless fake smile Anna love .yawnnnnn🙈 quick col get another picture of me and the gurls £££

Ok I take back my last post, the guuurrls are all being exploited this week, I did have some hope that she was reducing her children's exposure on social media but no chance, she's far too greedy for money 🙄

Anyone seen Lilly the dog, her fourth child, her fur baby? Not a sign of her in any pictures or videos? Is she locked away until she can make her some money?

Reactions: 4
What is the idea of the outside room? Is it a work space ? She has it set up as a living room but why walk outside your house to another living room when you have a love cosy one in the house?

Reactions: 2
What is the idea of the outside room? Is it a work space ? She has it set up as a living room but why walk outside your house to another living room when you have a love cosy one in the house?
Correct, pointless! Also that is the sofa that she had recovered in the fabric that Colin picked, it was in the sunroom, covered with a huge throw I 👀 colins taste has been banished.
Re using the sledge & lanterns I see too.

Exactly!..just another fine example of how much of a clampit she is

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think it's to stop the neighbours looking down into the kitchen. The potting shed blocks the view out to the neighbours driveway which is just on the other side of the fence.

Using the garden room as an office space means it can be paid for by the business and as a business expense, can be offset against profits and therefore less tax to pay.

It is actually an elaborate screen so that you can't see how badly overlooked she is at the back of her house by a very close large house that dwarfs hers. Yes she is that vain! Anna we know the truth, you do not live in a rural, large country mansion with no neighbours despite the clever camera angles and filters. The "garden room" is an expensive shed that's shes desperately trying to justify. It's probably tax deductable as "office space". No idea how her parents are supposed to stay in it over Christmas with no toilet facilities and only a #gifted stove to heat it.

• Haha
Exactly!..just another fine example of how much of a clampit she is
I follow some American influencers who have “Instagram Rooms/office” I wonder is that what she is trying to do. Even though Most of her content is of the kids or the trips to the beach and mountains beside her house!

Reactions: 2
Everyone else flat out on a Monday morning but here's our Anna potting plants and sitting down to learn a little Spanish
Hahaha laughable

#sobusy

• Haha
Reactions: 4