Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me šŸ¤®now so sickly gormless face trying to pose in every picture. Oh and Anna stop hiding the shop names to the clothing you put up have you not heard of google photo app love soon find out where it is from with out touching your link and putting pennies in your pocket. No thank you . That would be the last thing I do on any links that Instagram gurls put up. Anyone that wants to know were any item is from with out touching any link these idiots put up down load google photo app. It scans the image when you screen shot it and soon tells you what shop itā€™s from. Like the boden top with the blue bow on yesterday. Happy days Anna love šŸ˜‚šŸ‘
Sheā€™s bleeping disgustingā€¦coming off with that she was going to Kildare village anyway regardless of the gift voucherā€¦such lies, sheā€™s a bleeping scrounger through and through šŸ¤®

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else sick of Anna using Martha for cutesy content every day? Seriously, even Martha looked bored with it this morning with that cringey Christmas song šŸ™„
I also NEVER click aff links, that google hack works šŸ˜Š. How greedy is she for money that she forces her sheep to click her link to buy.
**Btw for those who don't know once you click that link she will get commission on anything you buy from that site for 2 weeks. The affiliates will be thick and fast on the build up to Black Friday, she needs to fund those 1950s toddler outfits some way cha ching! šŸ’µšŸ’µšŸ’µ

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s bleeping disgustingā€¦coming off with that she was going to Kildare village anyway regardless of the gift voucherā€¦such lies, sheā€™s a bleeping scrounger through and through šŸ¤®
Yeah she literally turns me šŸ’Æ. Every aspect of her being turns me.

Reactions: 5
all on my hit list today. Unfollow āœ…šŸ¤£
blossoming birds
laura ad
inside number sixteen
a house by the tress
the big hill house
rachel spoilt belle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We need to get this google hack moving around to certain other people on here . To show others do not touch these links . Kill these idiots like blossoming waste of space . . We need to show them

Reactions: 3
Go into you Internet settings and clear your cookies asap, it will stop these leeches making money off you for the next 30 days. They will be flooding their pages with links in the run up to Christmas. They can make up to 7% on EVERY item you buy from the site.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Does that woman NEED any more clothes. She is so greedy and boastful.

She has about 4 clients on her acconnectsbullshit, the same 4 stores pop up on her page and the rest of her money comes from flogging herself and her kids. No shame.

But she may do it while it lasts and make a plan for when the girls get older and wiser. Or maybe shell just tap up robot Colin for baby #4. Gotta keep the cash flow coming in somehow.

First time posting so not sure if covered before but just looking at ASA site which says ā€œAt a minimum, the ASA is likely to expect posts to include a prominent ā€˜adā€™ label upfront (which usually means ā€˜at the beginningā€™) to highlight that a post is a marketing communication.ā€
The NOWTV post on her account and on All Thatā€™s Pretty have not done this. Itā€™s getting ridiculous that this isnā€™t clear.

First time posting so not sure if covered before but just looking at ASA site which says ā€œAt a minimum, the ASA is likely to expect posts to include a prominent ā€˜adā€™ label upfront (which usually means ā€˜at the beginningā€™) to highlight that a post is a marketing communication.ā€
The NOWTV post on her account and on All Thatā€™s Pretty have not done this. Itā€™s getting ridiculous that this isnā€™t clear.
What I don't understand, what do they get out of not declaring ADs? Most people know it's an AD
:unsure:

Whatā€™s the big palaver over the tree. She overdoes it by insisting it wasnā€™t her idea and it was her doormat husband. Yeah right Anna, you just want to be the first. No one should care that your tree is up or down or when itā€™s done, itā€™s a pretty bland one anyway.

To add: looking back over the years, itā€™s only the last couple sheā€™s been so early, going back it was the end of November - she gets earlier every year, all for the gram.
Elanna was the 1st by a country mile, I actually laughed when she did it so early! You could practically hear Anna scream šŸ˜‚

• Haha
What I don't understand, what do they get out of not declaring ADs? Most people know it's an AD
:unsure:
A couple of things. First the company they are flogging for may request it looks organic and request they donā€™t use #ad or make it look more organic by placing #ad further down. Secondly Instagram sees it as an #ad and doesnā€™t promote it as much on other peopleā€™s feeds so there is less engagement. To get more work Instagrammers have to show stats for engagement to get the big fees. Less engagement means you canā€™t charge as much for posts/stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Whatā€™s with the constant stories with Martha? Sheā€™s really working the child. Iā€™m wondering whatā€™s coming!! Is she going to try sell her with an #AF link? Very bizarre.

Reactions: 1
Whatā€™s with the constant stories with Martha? Sheā€™s really working the child. Iā€™m wondering whatā€™s coming!! Is she going to try sell her with an #AF link? Very bizarre.
Martha probably gets the most engagement on stories etc, ā€œand we keepā€ must be launching soon šŸ™ŠšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have been reading a lot about ā€˜sharentingā€™ and itā€™s not good at all. Research suggests that it may violate kids sense of privacy and cause a lack of trust with their parents. It also says that it can affect a child's sense of self, because, in many ways, their identity has been created for them. The research also covers issues of the child experiencing bullying because of what their parents post. And finally, people could use the photos for digital kidnapping which is a type of identity theft. This freaks me out. If adults want to post about themselves thatā€™s one thing but to use their kids in this way should concern us all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I think she shares Martha so much cos the other two are at school so she only has limited opportunities to work them

Reactions: 2
I think she is pulling back from exploiting the other two and cashing in on Martha because she has no idea what is going on and generates likes and comments. Martha is a cute little girl, like most toddlers, it's such a pity that is exploited day after day for money.

I think she is pulling back from exploiting the other two and cashing in on Martha because she has no idea what is going on and generates likes and comments. Martha is a cute little girl, like most toddlers, it's such a pity that is exploited day after day for money.
A lot of these ā€˜Insagrammersā€™ are the biggest violators of their childrenā€™s privacy especially when the children have no idea of consent. In years to come Iā€™ve no doubt their will be laws stopping this, the same way they stopped kids going to the work house in Victorian times!

Reactions: 6